If they are unable to pay the bills on demand, then they could simply argue that they needed to enter into a loan agreement to stave off an insolvency event, thereby working in the interests of the business. How successful such a defence would be, I don't know.

Depends what other options were available

Reading on twitter that Keiran Prior has stated he owns 1.35% of Rangers and River & Mercantile Asset Management LLP owns 5.77%. Confirmed in Stock exchange announcements.

So, if DK holding River & Mercantile Asset Management LLP proxy which gives him another 5.77% to what he already owns...then we are looking very favourably in terms of getting a good footing.

Reading on twitter that Keiran Prior has stated he owns 1.35% of Rangers and River & Mercantile Asset Management LLP owns 5.77%. Confirmed in Stock exchange announcements.

So, if DK holding River & Mercantile Asset Management LLP proxy which gives him another 5.77% to what he already owns...then we are looking very favourably in terms of getting a good footing.

We are in 'takeover mode' - I believe certain shareholders witha certain % must now declare their holdings.

My understanding is that the good guys have over 50%, including proxy's.

Edited by MoodyBlue

We are in takeovwr mode - I believe certain shareholders witha certain % must now declare their holdings.

My understanding is that the good guys have over 50%, including proxy's.

I was reading from a chap on twitter that the good guys could have between 50-60%. Not confirmed yet though as the declarations are ongoing just now.

I was reading from a chap on twitter that the good guys could have between 50-60%. Not confirmed yet though as the declarations are ongoing just now.

If what we read is accurate - and it seems to be - and you add up the definites for the good side, then it is certainly over 50% now.

Edited by MoodyBlue

From FF's "Checkmate"-thread

Originally Posted by Roscoblue View Post

We need to be patient with this Bears. Things progressed very quickly last week and we seem to be expecting something every 25 minutes now. This is complicated and because we're not hearing anything doesn't mean nothing's happening.

Just remember that, until now, the good guys haven't done a thing through the media. Perhaps we're just not used to professionalism anymore.....

My take, and it's only an opinion, is that this thread is premature and misleading hence my powder has remained dry. However, I remain positive.

Very much to the point. Much of what the "good guys" have done was happening behind a screen of silence. As frustrating as it is ...

Edited by der Berliner