Somers' 4am Boxing Day begging emails are one of the main reasons I'm suspicious about this story.

Why would you send those emails if you were already engaged in negotiations with an impeccable potential investor?

Why would this Sarver chap be interested in us anyway?

Who brought Rangers to his attention?

Does feel like someone was either trying to flush out the Rangers men, or talk the price up, even if Wilson is usually on the money.

Because we need investment or we fold and if we do so he'll be held accountable.

He would obviously prefer BPH dip into that £50m they have stuffed down their couch and forgotten about to back the share issue, but alas it turns out McMurdo is being fed the same cytotoxic tabs of acid as mentally Phill.

The Wilson story states that the Sarver bid was made "just after Christmas", but we don't know exactly when that was yet.

Not that I'd like to give Somers any credit (or even benefit of the doubt), but for all we know, Sarver might actually have been the recipient of one of the Somers emails.

And the Daily Record says he was set to buy the Club before Christmas. Not sure who I believe less!

If Robert Sarver is deadly serious and genuinely happy to work with the Bears, then it would be a major statement of intent if he were to buy out the GreenCo/BPH/Margarita/Easdale block which Sandy Easdale holds proxy rights for.

And the Daily Record says he was set to buy the Club before Christmas. Not sure who I believe less!

We'll just have to wait and see how it develops.

It's certain that there's going to be more news and stock exchange announcements tomorrow and throughout the next week or two, so fingers crossed that it continues to be good news.

Close

B6hvQW7CcAAbc-I.jpg

Previous

Next

TgWJLaIq_bigger.jpeg

@
RangersFACTS
2m2 minutes ago

Robert Sarver-a Rangers fan since the Rangers Basketball team were British Champions in 1989.
#
HeardItHereFirst

Close
B6hvQWeCQAAQvyl.jpg

Previous

Next

TgWJLaIq_bigger.jpeg

@
RangersFACTS
2m2 minutes ago

Robert Sarver-a Rangers fan since the Rangers Basketball team were British Champions in 1989.
#
HeardItHereFirst
pic.twitter.com/7Zm2aMPVxR