pretty sure a guy in his position will have thought of that ahead of any bid. as he said he has done his homework.

doubt any owner would usually be thinking of making money for himself through club revenue streams like merchandise would imagine he expects to make money through the share price increase when he sells, that can rise regardless of ashleys grubby hands. Ashleys grubby hands only hinder the fans as it will affect the team on the park, as in how much can be spent. But personally i would expect to see fan numbers grow back to historical numbers the second we start to function as a football club again.

That's impressive, a statement of reassurance which manages to make me even more nervous. Less than a week in and Sarver/his people are quite that familiar with the Govan landscape?

We're expected to believe that Sarver or his guys are patrolling Rangers messageboards and telling the big guy about rumours? And knows all those names? And even manages to throw in a 'for the avoidance of doubt'?

That sounded far too much like the style we're heard too much of before. There's too many coincidences for me, even this soon.

That's impressive, a statement of reassurance which manages to make me even more nervous. Less than a week in and Sarver/his people are quite that familiar with the Govan landscape?

We're expected to believe that Sarver or his guys are patrolling Rangers messageboards and telling the big guy about rumours? And knows all those names? And even manages to throw in a 'for the avoidance of doubt'?

That sounded far too much like the style we're heard too much of before. There's too many coincidences for me, even this soon.

who was the spokesman?

Early on in his charm offensive, Charles Green claimed to have only met Craig Whyte on one occasion. That was debunked later on when the thieves fell out with each other.

David Grier claimed that he had no knowledge of Whyte's Ticketus scam. That was debunked later when the thieves fell out with each other.

Forgive me for not taking this spokesman's words on blind trust.

This soap opera has had it all.

We even had court appointed administrators who criminal charges have been brought against.

Edited by buster.

so. it shows how a team in a backwater league can out strip a premiership club easily even when the fans are boycotting merchandise. That is why we are a viable interest. Our fans buying power is huge.

So? :D Your original argument was about what Ashley was making from Rangers, not what the turnover was. Were fans even boycotting merchandise in any great numbers for the period those figures refer to?

Edited by Rangersitis