That's impressive, a statement of reassurance which manages to make me even more nervous. Less than a week in and Sarver/his people are quite that familiar with the Govan landscape?

We're expected to believe that Sarver or his guys are patrolling Rangers messageboards and telling the big guy about rumours? And knows all those names? And even manages to throw in a 'for the avoidance of doubt'?

That sounded far too much like the style we're heard too much of before. There's too many coincidences for me, even this soon.

Given how the article is telling the story, it was the Scottish media asking the questions and he and his replied to those questions. I would expect that someone willing to invest or speaking of takeovers has made himself familiar with the reasons of our fall too. He will sure have heard of Ashley, and the Easdales, as they are major players at the club right now. Vigilance is required, but it would be good to leave it at that.

Given how the article is telling the story, it was the Scottish media asking the questions and he and his replied to those questions. I would expect that someone willing to invest or speaking of takeovers has made himself familiar with the reasons of our fall too. He will sure have heard of Ashley, and the Easdales, as they are major players at the club right now. Vigilance is required, but it would be good to leave it at that.

Are you seriously expecting anyone to pay any atention to what levels of vigilance you think are appropriate ?

:wtf:

... :seal:

Edited by buster.

You are struggling again BH.

If one refuses to learn from poor past performance then you are more liable to repeat your mistakes.

I pointed out that your use of what AJ had to say was somewhat selective, unbalanced and without just qualification given the impression you painted.

If you did this knowingly, then why ?

So you could have yet another go at me, happy now?

none of us can guarantee whether Mr Sarver is a legitimate entity or not, but the phrase 'you get what you deserve' springs to mind as we condemn the man as being many, many things with very little evidence or background knowledge of the guy. some of the comments are ludicrous and show that we're trusting of no one, unless his birth certificate and passport state he is a Rangers fan. do we really want to be saved or have we gone so close to drowning that we've lost consciousness and are incapable of properly evaluating some form of life saving?

the Three Bears and King need help and there is no conclusive evidence that this guy does not have the interests of the Club at heart. The last time I looked at newspapers Davie Robertson was an ex-Rangers player who was working in or around Phoenix with a football team.

I fail to see what he sees in Rangers ( I don't believe the David Robertson nonsense) and why a successful American businessman can make money from Rangers?

He isn't necessarily in it or wanting to get in it just to make money, he may just like the idea of owning or partly owning a European "soccer" club.

So you could have yet another go at me, happy now?

Take the personal out of it and take on board what I am saying in relation to the post I first addressed.

It's about promoting due vigilance and awareness.

none of us can guarantee whether Mr Sarver is a legitimate entity or not, but the phrase 'you get what you deserve' springs to mind as we condemn the man as being many, many things with very little evidence or background knowledge of the guy. some of the comments are ludicrous and show that we're trusting of no one, unless his birth certificate and passport state he is a Rangers fan. do we really want to be saved or have we gone so close to drowning that we've lost consciousness and are incapable of properly evaluating some form of life saving?

the Three Bears and King need help and there is no conclusive evidence that this guy does not have the interests of the Club at heart. The last time I looked at newspapers Davie Robertson was an ex-Rangers player who was working in or around Phoenix with a football team.

Some conspiracy theorists don't think that Barak Obama was born in Honolulu, HI but he's still the President of the United States.