Three Bears and Dave King doing the groundwork to pave the way for a Sarvar takeover ?? This guy appears to have serious money - more so than the other good guys. Do they see him as the guy to really fund the club as we go forward ??

Sarvar owner, King chairman maybe ??

Edited by MoodyBlue

By the time I get to Phoenix, she'll be rising

And she'll find the note I left hangin' on her door

And she'll laugh when she reads the parts that says "I'm leavin'"

'Cause I've left that girl so many times before

I'm always thankful for a Glen Campbell earworm but that's pretty much all I'm pleased about with this story. Let's assume the story is true. Firstly what does an American banker with no connection to Scotland or apparent interest in football even want with our club? Secondly does he understand that we aren't a 'franchise' to be changed at the whim of an owner? Thirdly what does he want with our club and lastly just what does he want with our club??!!

This talk of a gazillionaire seems to have got some people very excited, will we never learn? These people should be nowhere near our club, we're not a 'franchise' and we're definitely not a money making opportunity. Plus the Phoenix Suns are rubbish. No thanks.

By the time I get to Phoenix, she'll be rising

And she'll find the note I left hangin' on her door

And she'll laugh when she reads the parts that says "I'm leavin'"

'Cause I've left that girl so many times before

I'm always thankful for a Glen Campbell earworm but that's pretty much all I'm pleased about with this story. Let's assume the story is true. Firstly what does an American banker with no connection to Scotland or apparent interest in football even want with our club? Secondly does he understand that we aren't a 'franchise' to be changed at the whim of an owner? Thirdly what does he want with our club and lastly just what does he want with our club??!!

This talk of a gazillionaire seems to have got some people very excited, will we never learn? These people should be nowhere near our club, we're not a 'franchise' and we're definitely not a money making opportunity. Plus the Phoenix Suns are rubbish. No thanks.

The name 'Phoenix Suns' alone conjures up the possibility of bullshit here, although with us now having had Whyte & Green owners you just never know! :facepalm: