How many times do they need to be told...

How many times would it take to hit a 1 inch nail through the widest redwood tree.

Coast Redwoods Facts

Tallest Tree: 379 feet

Widest Tree: 26 feet

Doncaster is usually very precise but a comma would have saved this sentence from appearing to be contradictory with the rest of the email.

"There is no suggestion that the Club is a legal entity or has a legal personality, which is different from whatever is the legal entity or person which is the owner and operator of the Club."

I think what he means is that the fact that the Club is not a legal entity, is different from the body or person which owns the Club and is a legal entity; but without the comma it reads as if the club is no different form the legal owner; which is clearly the opposite of what he means to convey.

I couldn't care less what Doncaster says, he's little fish in a big pond (and he knows it). If coming out and standing up to deluded anti-Rangers folk thinking it is part of his job and quoting other folk, then he has to pack his desk and go.

Rangers are still here, and that is a FACT.

I couldn't care less what Doncaster says, he's little fish in a big pond (and he knows it). If coming out and standing up to deluded anti-Rangers folk thinking it is part of his job and quoting other folk, then he has to pack his desk and go.

Rangers are still here, and that is a FACT.

You are right that he could have said it's not part of my job description to reply to folk like that but it does us no harm for him to quote authoritative figures in support of what we already know, that Rangers Football Club are the same Club now that was founded in 1872.

Why did Doncaster feel the need to answer such a frivolous question? ie. "Wasting Police time" etc.

It has been clearly documented time after time over the past 3 years or so.

Also, why was it even asked other than to try and cause unrest.

Apparently Doncaster must have nothing else to do to warrant his salary.