Three years into this debacle and we still have some who say, what is the point?, what difference will it make?, the board wont listen etc etc. Aye lets all sit back and leave it to the board, don't join RST,RF we are only fans after all. Leave it to others to fight it out, lets not take sides, its only a football club after all.

Three years into this debacle and we still have some who say, what is the point?, what difference will it make?, the board wont listen etc etc. Aye lets all sit back and leave it to the board, don't join RST,RF we are only fans after all. Leave it to others to fight it out, lets not take sides, its only a football club after all.

Do you really believe that the board and investors who have ridden roughshod over the support on various matters will take a blind bit of notice over a daft online petition? They language they speak is pounds and pence. Dwindling crowds is what brought about a climate which made them vulnerable to attack by King, Letham etc. Your subsequent hissy fit won't have changed much either.

Well Ive signed it Zap without feeling the need to commit to a boycott. I doubt very much you will be sued if you sign it and still go to games. ;-))

I dont think it does any harm' date=' particularly in the absence of any other vehicle or platform, to sign it and thus demonstrate at the very least, you have zero confidence in the current board.[/quote']

I could sign it as Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse D'Art, but since I know people who work at the Club I'm not putting my name to a petition which has a statement attached stating the signatories are taking part in a full boycott, especially when I don't agree with the principal of a full boycott.

Not only that, but it's daft to set this up as an email going to Somers for every signature and encourage Bears to send Somers comments because 99.9999% of the comments won't get read due to the emails inevitably getting blocked and dumped in a spam folder.

Who has said that?

It won't do anything, except get people acting and get people used to acting. It's now sitting at just under 10,000 and for us, that's incredible in under a day. God knows it's taken enough to get us mobilised even this much but little steps like this all help.

Do you really believe that the board and investors who have ridden roughshod over the support on various matters will take a blind bit of notice over a daft online petition? They language they speak is pounds and pence. Dwindling crowds is what brought about a climate which made them vulnerable to attack by King, Letham etc. Your subsequent hissy fit won't have changed much either.

I agree with the petition and the boycott and also agree with you that those who have refused to renew ST's are the ones who have given us some hope now. We should apply as much pressure to the board in any way we can, be that petitions, boycotts, verbal abuse etc. etc.

And there's hehaw wrong with a hissy fit now and again :D