Blueflag,

Will the maintenance be completed by Thursday/Friday? Just a heads-up for posting the Rangers/Hearts preview.

If you are intent upon utilising bigger hammers and lending leverage to spanners later in the week; here's the précised preview, 'we're getting pumped'.

lol. For now the only planned downtime will be tonight for around an hour. so should be fine getting the full preview later in week :)

... Saying that, last nights outage was outwith my control, but any issues I'll be around to quickly sort, the maintenance work will allow us to be more proactive in instances like last night.

I emailed Zappa at silly o'clock thinking "what the fusk have I done".....Account suspended???? I'm not usually a paranoid type of guy, or am I? No I'm not. I might be. Stop it George. Who's George? What the f???. Glad normal service has been resumed :-)

Guys,

Apologies for the forum downtime over the last 12 hours or so - was beyond our control.

Over the next few days we may experience some further periods of downtime as we (or rather blueflag) works on some technical issues. We appreciate your patience and understanding if this happens!

Cheers,

Frankie

--

phew !

thought I'd been banned !