Taxman will not disclose cost of Rangers case

Who would have to be addressed to have them put under scrutiny then? Who'll swing the whip if they cock things up?

It doesn't work like that in the UK. Accountability is not a feature of this state and is certainly not a part of our unwritten constitution, whether in London or Edinburgh.

The scope for abuse of power is frightening.

but surely if any of us as constituents asked our local MP to raise a parliamentary question, particularly if we know of a local Rangers supporting MP, then it would need to be debated and potentially, through that question, investigated?

isn't that the way democracy works? By the way talking of democracy-' Je suis Charlie'

but surely if any of us as constituents asked our local MP to raise a parliamentary question, particularly if we know of a local Rangers supporting MP, then it would need to be debated and potentially, through that question, investigated?

isn't that the way democracy works? By the way talking of democracy-' Je suis Charlie'

What happened to the Dundee Italian guy that was supposed to be fighting for the old company.

Di Stefano is an absolute nutter, he showed at Dundee what a disgrace he is. He then made a few ridiculous videos about us and our gullible support starting hero worshiping him.

The best story was the former Mossad agent friend of his interviewing Whyte in Monaco.

Di Stefano is an absolute nutter, he showed at Dundee what a disgrace he is. He then made a few ridiculous videos about us and our gullible support starting hero worshiping him.

Yeh the Italians should stick to making Ice cream and tanks with 5 reverse gears and 1 forward gear. That is what they are good at.

That is a joke, Honest!!!:D

As you know Rab, I don't buy the giant conspiracy theory, but I do agree that HMRC will have a good idea of the costs incurred to date.

You dont need to MB - there is plenty of evidence to suggest there has been serious, perhaps even gross negligence by this investigative body during the course of their enquiry into our club.

I hopefully manage to run a blog later today which attempts to provide some insight into this latest denial from them of information

Edited by D'Artagnan

You dont need to MB - there is plenty of evidence to suggest there has been serious' date=' perhaps even gross negligence by this investigative body during the course of their enquiry into our club.

I hopefully manage to run a blog later today which attempts to provide some insight into this latest denial from them of information[/quote']

I've heard the same story and the same names several times about who were behind all of this. And not just from Rangers supporters too.

HMRC will prolong this as far as they can hoping they can win at some point in order to prevent all of this coming out. But they will not win and they know it