They have to get the ad past the ASA first...

Apparently it's going to be in the Sunday Herald in 2 weeks time.

The copy is being revised to put more pressure on their Board to challenge the authorities "same Club" stance.

I believe it is probably genuine. Genuine but absolutely barking mad. The idea of Celtic fans harming their own Club by boycotting it because it doesn't share their own obsessive fantasies is absolutely delicious.

They have to get the ad past the ASA first...

Apparently it's going to be in the Sunday Herald in 2 weeks time.

The copy is being revised to put more pressure on their Board to challenge the authorities "same Club" stance.

I believe it is probably genuine. Genuine but absolutely barking mad. The idea of Celtic fans harming their own Club by boycotting it because it doesn't share their own obsessive fantasies is absolutely delicious.

Haha they're already boycotting their team, any more of them boycott and there will be more playing than watching.

You have to wonder if LIEWELL stoked the fires for this at their AGM when this arose(for whatever reason) and he made his Rory Bremner joke.

Let's hope this comes back to haunt him.

Surely they are not going to surrender to their hate-driven supporters and call Rangers a new club? Now that would incur the wrath of Rhegan's SFA would it not??? Especially after Doncaster quite categorically stated last week Rangers aren't a new club

Despite the current dark shadow looming over Ibrox, I long for the day when we snatch "top tier" title No. 55 and display the number proudly at the stadium and any website that there is. Will probably be one of the sweetest moments in many a long day!

Despite the current dark shadow looming over Ibrox, I long for the day when we snatch "top tier" title No. 55 and display the number proudly at the stadium and any website that there is. Will probably be one of the sweetest moments in many a long day!

We're a long,long way from that day just now believe me.......