Let say the good guys take over park , king , etc what would be the first thing to move the club forward would you like to see happening at rangers , for me it would be the implementation of a good solid business plan run by good people who know the value things and to get the best of investment into the club to benefit everyone at the club

In all seriousness the first thing they should do (after stabilising the finance etc) is start to remove the dead wood and the "jobs for the boys" mentality that's ingrained at us.

Out with Jig, Black, Hutton, Shiels, Faure, Peralta, Smith, Daly ......... infact too many I can go on. And the coaching staff.

Bring in someone to oversee the youth etc

I'd like to see Arthur Numan and Neil McCann involved as coaches personally.

Edited by JTP

New management.

Total clearout of the players. Not one should have their contracts renewed

No jobs for the boys.

Total upgrade of the neglected stadium - it looks like shit in most areas. Failing that - knock down Copland, Broomloan and Govan stands and start again.

This will take millions and i don't see that kind of money on the horizon.

Edited by MoodyBlue

Financial stability - with enough cash to last (initially) until the end of the season.

Get sensible investment/sponsorship lined up to provide security moving forward

The manager/team need a lot of sorting out, no doubt about that, but the immediate to short term financial future is imperative - if that means sticking with McDowell & another season in the championship then so be it.

Mass clearout at the end of the season - if any of the players who are out of contract really want to stay, get them on vastly reduced contracts/wages. Build a team for the Championship based on our current youth, with the odd experienced player (not Jig).

In all seriousness the first thing they should do (after stabilising the finance etc) is start to remove the dead wood and the "jobs for the boys" mentality that's ingrained at us.

Out with Jig, Black, Hutton, Shiels, Faure, Peralta, Smith, Daly ......... infact too many I can go on. And the coaching staff.

Bring in someone to oversee the youth etc

I'd like to see Arthur Numan and Neil McCann involved as coaches personally.

made me laugh mate.