I am also aware that Ashley, all things going well, has good long-term intentions at Ibrox. People keep asking me why then does he not make a statement and my question to them is: Is £10 million not enough of a statement? Yes, it is a loan but that is where things are right now. It is the SFA which is blocking an increase in shareholding by Ashley, let us remind ourselves.

FFS McMurdo, even the most dozy and compliant of fans will struggle to swallow this.

A loan is where we are right now because of Ashley: If Ashley had paid a fair price for retail and advertising, we wouldn't need a loan.

Even now, there is no need for him to loan us cash: He could pay a fair price for naming rights to Ibrox for however many years - I'm sure the SFA would be fine with that - but he never pays for anything. Every penny he gives makes money for him, until such a time as he decides he's going to take it all back. Any long-term intentions he has are only good for him.

Edited by Thinker

If Ashley has such good intentions for the club he could have bought shares at the recent offering with the money going into the club, rather than on the open market with nothing going to the club.

Merlin's constant rabble rousing about our enemies is getting old.....our problems come from within the company.

If Ashley has such good intentions for the club he could have bought shares at the recent offering with the money going into the club, rather than on the open market with nothing going to the club.

Merlin's constant rabble rousing about our enemies is getting old.....our problems come from within the company.

Also if Ashley has such goods intentions he wouldn't have forced the club to buy unused stock from Rangers Retail or delayed the "dividend" payouts from Rangers Retail when we were really short of cash.

Edited by Bluedell

As do his opinions.

Also if Ashley has such goods intentions he wouldn't have forced the club to buy unused stock from Rangers Retail or delayed the "dividend" payouts from Rangers Retail when we were really short of cash.

Then there's the fact that the Sports Direct deal appears to barely even be worth 10% of what the JJB deal was in terms of retail/merchandise income.

As do his opinions.

Re. Toxic Blogger

On days such as yesterday, a 'rapid response' at a strategical time helps us understand some of the dynamics of the moment.

It says that:

- the moment is considered important by Irvine regards fan opinion and interpretation of actual events.

- Those who give Irvine his remit (Easdales/Easdale block) have informed him of general situation and asked him to act accordingly.

This also suggest that Easdales/Easdale block are very much in bed with MASH (could be a unified onerous interest to keep executive control fom 'blue eyes').

There is a few questions here

Have we used Ibrox in the past as a source of funding, as I have been told Lloyd's had a floating charge, although I believe this is slightly different.

MA would only have security over Ibrox, so how could he do a leaseback

If we did default, even then MA wouldn't own Ibrox and it would be sold to the highest bidder.

Is there anything stopping the three bears saying they will loan £12m, £6m just now to be converted to shares at a later date, and a further £6m in February to be secured against Auchemhowie?

I firmly believe this will be MA ways of controlling the club, if he can't get it by buying shares he will do it by having security over everything, and going down the Newcastle way of loaning us money with no interest and long payback terms

Do we know what the finer details were of both loan offers?

There is a few questions here

Have we used Ibrox in the past as a source of funding, as I have been told Lloyd's had a floating charge, although I believe this is slightly different.

MA would only have security over Ibrox, so how could he do a leaseback

If we did default, even then MA wouldn't own Ibrox and it would be sold to the highest bidder.

Is there anything stopping the three bears saying they will loan £12m, £6m just now to be converted to shares at a later date, and a further £6m in February to be secured against Auchemhowie?

I firmly believe this will be MA ways of controlling the club, if he can't get it by buying shares he will do it by having security over everything, and going down the Newcastle way of loaning us money with no interest and long payback terms

Do we know what the finer details were of both loan offers?

You have just answered the preceding question.