There is a few questions here

Have we used Ibrox in the past as a source of funding, as I have been told Lloyd's had a floating charge, although I believe this is slightly different.

MA would only have security over Ibrox, so how could he do a leaseback.

If we did default, even then MA wouldn't own Ibrox and it would be sold to the highest bidder.

The sales process can be manipulated so that the property is sold to the creditors preferred buyer. This might be difficult to do with such a high profile asset as Ibrox, but who knows? A slightly different situation but see today's sale of one Ashely business to another of his companies. If no acceptable offers are received a creditor can foreclose and take title to the asset himself, though this is quite rare.

Is there anything stopping the three bears saying they will loan £12m, £6m just now to be converted to shares at a later date, and a further £6m in February to be secured against Auchemhowie?

I firmly believe this will be MA ways of controlling the club, if he can't get it by buying shares he will do it by having security over everything, and going down the Newcastle way of loaning us money with no interest and long payback terms

Do we know what the finer details were of both loan offers?

1. Bank of Scotland, had a floating charge over all the assets of the company. It wasn't specifically over Ibrox. A Floating Charge is a weaker form of security than a standard security

2. He couldn't

3. The sales process can be manipulated so that the property is sold to the creditors preferred buyer. This might be difficult to do with such a high profile asset as Ibrox, but who knows? A slightly different situation but see today's sale of one of Ashely business to another of his companies. If no acceptable offers are received a creditor can foreclose and take title to the asset himself, though this is quite rare.

4. Nothing, but will the board accept such an offer?

5. I don't think this will work, as far as I can see the SFA are concerned with who controls the club, not just who officially owns it

6. no

it is a special kind of cunt that makes excuses for ashley while he tries to steal our home.

Can you answer any of the questions I have asked, or is this your normal reply.

It is easier to digest when I have facts rather than made up rubbish, like MA wouldn't own Ibrox if we defaulted on the loan, as has been previously stated numerous times on here but still some people still peddle it, doesn't make it any easier though.

As I have said, The three bears can also do the suggestion i have said.

1. Bank of Scotland, had a floating charge over all the assets of the company. It wasn't specifically over Ibrox. A Floating Charge is a weaker form of security than a standard security

2. He couldn't

3. The sales process can be manipulated so that the property is sold to the creditors preferred buyer. This might be difficult to do with such a high profile asset as Ibrox, but who knows? A slightly different situation but see today's sale of one of Ashely business to another of his companies. If no acceptable offers are received a creditor can foreclose and take title to the asset himself, though this is quite rare.

5. I don't think this will work, as far as I can see the SFA are concerned with who controls the club, not just who officially owns it

6. no

Thanks, answer a lot, especially the floating charge as I thought that was worse than security from a description from google.

It is easier to digest when I have facts rather than made up rubbish, like MA wouldn't own Ibrox if we defaulted on the loan, as has been previously stated numerous times on here but still some people still peddle it, doesn't make it any easier though.

if it helps you feel better i meant mcmurdo not you.

There would be nothing stopping Park or anyone else bidding

I didn't say that they couldn't bid, but as they have already stated that Ibrox shouldn't be used as security, never mind sold to the highest bidder, I would put it in the box labelled doubtful.

[sNIPPED]

Post edited - Member warned: Frankie

Edited by Frankie

a friendly administrator sold all the assets to green for 5 million. i am sure an equally friendly one will do a prepack valuing them at 13 for ashley.

the assets were previously sold to the second highest bidder.

Edited by the gunslinger

2. He couldn't

6. no

Thanks for taking the time to answer Jim.

I agree with most of these answers but given what has happened in recent years re: administration and assets, I'd rather avoid such a scenario and risk.

Thanks for taking the time to answer Jim.

I agree with most of these answers but given what has happened in recent years re: administration and assets, I'd rather avoid such a scenario and risk.

No one would want that scenario, especially after the D&P mess.

Why hasn't an EGM been filed, it is up to the money men now, as has been previously seen, we fans, and even supporters groups have no real power.