Unless they were planning to use Ibrox as security, it doesn't really effect any of their plans or offers.

BTW, sorry if I've missed an obvious point here but, given the clearly disastrous consequences of this (i.e. huge fan backlash, reduced matchday and retail, revenue, etc.), why, at an EGM, would any "neutral" shareholder vote to keep the current board in place? Let's say the Easdale block is in Ashley's pocket - what's in it for the rest? It seems to me a vote to keep the board equates to a vote to lose a large percentage of income and encumber the company with unpayable debt.

I get the impression that a lot of the funds don't really pay much attention to (for them) small investments like this and tend just to vote for the status quo. Possibly they don't want a reputation for rocking the boat.

The fans don't deserve to be told anything which could change further down the line due to unforeseen circumstances. What group would lay out their finances while engaged in a takeover attempt? I suspect that your nosiness will be well down their list of priorities at the current time.

they don't need to lay out their finances - they need to lay our generic plans, vision for the future.

Scouting

Youth

Management/Coaching

Fans interaction

Stadium refurb

Marketing/merchandising

matchday experience

What are their thoughts on that ?? we want these guys to take over - but what would we be getting with regard to all of the above. They must have thought about this, but have told us f.uck all.

Edited by MoodyBlue

they don't need to lay out their finances - they need to lay our generic plans, vision for the future.

Scouting

Youth

Management/Coaching

Fans interaction

Stadium refurb

Marketing/merchandising

matchday experience

What are their thoughts on that ?? we want these guys to take over - but what would we be getting with regard to all of the above. They must have thought about this, but have told us f.uck all.

You wouldn't be happy with 'generic' plans that we have all heard before, and given what we already know about secret deals for Ashley, how the hell can they be expected to give plans on merchandising? Unrealistic demands won't make any difference to what needs to be done first.

all we need to know to weigh it up is already known.

ashley strips the club of revenue. 3 bears don't/will not.

ashley couldn't careless about the team and infrastructure. 3 bears do that's why they are putting in money rather than taking.

ashley doesn't bring in/ attract customers. 3 bears do.

ashley needs us(the club) poor to keep his control. 3 bears position will be strengthened by accepting outside investment

things like scouting etc will come with people in charge with common goals as the fans. It might take time, it might not, but it will come. With ashley it will not come as any investor would have more sway than him and they would never accept his plundering of club incomes.

Edited by trublusince1982

What sort of access ? Financially I'd say it fairly obvious where we are.

Anyone who watches the current team on the park(and what we have in the dug out) surely knows that serious funds are required.

All I'm asking is do all parties have that sort of money?

I think that is naïve Rab. "Financially fairly obvious where we are" ?? Really ?

Just because we are financially in the mire we have absolutely no idea whether we are up to our knees, waist, neck or drowning. Even if we are in a mess, anyone looking to invest or loan should want to know just how bad it is. That doesn't involve sticking your finger in the air and plucking a number out of the air. They need to know just how bad it is in terms of cash position, financial obligations, "onerous contracts", revenue streams etc

Do they have "that sort of money" ? They need to know how much "that sort of money" is first....

I've read it would not be announced till after 5PM as it could affect today's share price. Not sure how true that is .....

Shouldn't make a blind bit of difference. If it is announced pre-5pm it affects today's share price. Announced post-5pm it affects Monday's share price. Red herring IMHO.

Quite amusing the ease with how that was achieved.

Indeed, a bad mistake by William, should just have went and hid as he normally does when the going gets rough, there was only going to be one winner in that exchange.

Hopefully it will help switch more people onto him, I genuinely wonder how he sleeps at night, I certainly couldn't. Did I ever mention he has no integrity, no morals, that he's a paid propagandist masquerading as a Ranger fan................

He deserves all he gets! I could go on, but I don't want to piss of the Mods over here :smokin: