Do T3B's have much money ? I mean real, serious money behind them ? Are either of these 3 really wealthy enough to find and invest in our club to what we require ? Park seems the wealthierst by far. Not a loaded question - just putting it out there, as it appears they have money - but to what level ??

Do T3B's have much money ? I mean real, serious money behind them ? Are either of these 3 really wealthy enough to find and invest in our club to what we require ? Park seems the wealthierst by far. Not a loaded question - just putting it out there, as it appears they have money - but to what level ??

It's more important for them to have the business nous to oversee a club which is run within it's means. The last thing we need is to end back in a position where we are vulnerable to a Whyte, Green or Ashley. Lessons need to be learned and mistakes not repeated.

Sorry to ruin Frankie's United Front, but the first paragraph should be 'are utterly revolted' not 'utterly repulsed', the 2nd para should read 'offering it up' not 'for it to be offered up', and the 3rd para needs to reverse the order of the third and fourth clauses.

I slept on it overnight and it's still making me itchy, much like RF's 1872 option which, apparently, sees the buyer 'taken on the burden of others'.

I know this is my problem and not theirs. I'm really sorry.

I liked the fact that RF offered up various levels of payment for the exact same amount of influence. It was a major selling point to me. I'm fortunate enough to be able to have joined the 1872 Club but my opinion or vote is no more important than the folks that donate less than I do. I love that, the only thing folks can do is give what they can. It's a good thing.

*Back to topic* I don't have a ticket and won't be attending the match but myself and a mate will be outside Ibrox around 7pm tonight. Friday nights and social life are both overrated anyway.

Thinking about it further, I might bribe my wife by bringing her along to the protest and then taking her out for a meal afterwards, perhaps to Malaga Tapas, and give the game a miss.

Protest march followed by tapas, a right Che Guevara. :party:

All who are going good luck, wish I could be there.

Park's worth nigh on £80m. There was an article recently that he's buying a £5m house. It's his money but I hope that's not true.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

You have raised a very valid point. FWIW I do not believe they could provide the level of finance Sarver or Ashley could provide(if they were willing to that is).

Let's not kid ourselves serious finance is needed to improve what we're currently watching on the park. No one will turn up to watch a poor Rangers side just because there's 'Rangers men' on the board but haven't got the finance to improve the side

Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome

Grammatical (or grammar) pedantry syndrome is an illness or a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder where someone has a compulsive desire to correct any grammatical errors one has made and is obsessed with taking this peculiar, constant, and vexatious (from the target's perspective) action.

"Me and mark ate cookies!"

"You mean, 'Mark and I ate cookies!'"

"Stop it!"

"Sorry, I have Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome."

We suffer in syllables

Some people have to smooth out the bumfles in their bedsheets, some people have to arrange towels neatly, I have to have nice, flowing sentences. It is, plainly, odd.

Park's worth nigh on £80m. There was an article recently that he's buying a £5m house. It's his money but I hope that's not true.

In reality, that's not alot.

I think people underestimate the amount of cash/investment we need just to be back into a genuine competitive state and also refurb our ageing, decaying stadium.

I don't see T3B's as big money men in all honesty - and therefore, are the wishes/expectations of the fans going to be met medium to long term ?

Edited by MoodyBlue

Parkco will clearly work with King in terms of investment into the club going forward.

Add in bringing back estranged fans - both at the turnstiles and via further share issues - then the club will become viable again. Yes, large amounts of funds are required but they're more likely to be found alongside the goodwill of fans.

That's unlikely to happen under Ashley so we'll be at the behest of further loans from him which are unlikely without further security to be offered.