In reality, that's not alot.

I think people underestimate the amount of cash/investment we need just to be back into a genuine competitive state and also refurb our ageing, decaying stadium.

I don't see T3B's as big money men in all honesty - and therefore, are the wishes/expectations of the fans going to be met medium to long term ?

That will depend on whether their expectations are realistic or not. If they forsee annual participation in the CL / EL post-Christmas, then no, probably not. If they will be satisfied with sharing titles with Celtic on a cyclical basis, with the odd decent run in the Thursday cup, then most definitely. Times have changed.

That's unlikely to happen under Ashley so we'll be at the behest of further loans from him which are unlikely without further security to be offered.

And it seems that he would already hold everything as security anyway.

That will depend on whether their expectations are realistic or not. If they forsee annual participation in the CL / EL post-Christmas, then no, probably not. If they will be satisfied with sharing titles with Celtic on a cyclical basis, with the odd decent run in the Thursday cup, then most definitely. Times have changed.

I hear what you are saying.

I think many will have high and probably unrealistic ambitions/expectations.

You have raised a very valid point. FWIW I do not believe they could provide the level of finance Sarver or Ashley could provide(if they were willing to that is).

Let's not kid ourselves serious finance is needed to improve what we're currently watching on the park. No one will turn up to watch a poor Rangers side just because there's 'Rangers men' on the board but haven't got the finance to improve the side

D park has serious cash. Not the same as sarver or Ashley but he will put in more than Ashley by millions and doesn't have a basketball team to fund like sarver.

D park has serious cash. Not the same as sarver or Ashley but he will put in more than Ashley by millions and doesn't have a basketball team to fund like sarver.

The wealthiest of the lot (McColl) has contributed 10,000 shares to the RST. All £2k worth.

It's him that I am most disappointed in tbh. He could have stepped in at any point in the preceding two and a half years and underwritten a complete purchase. Of course there's the issue of the toxic board keeping all the goodies to themselves but they and the shareholders are in it for money. Jim McColl could have satisfied that demand without denting his wealth and he'd have had most of it back by now.