What CG actually said was that if you wish to go in to support the team ensure you tell the board what you think of them.

That came after the part of the statement which said "we would ask fans not to enter the game".

fair do's Zappa, but don't you think that Ashley will read a good crowd as proof that Rangers fans will ultimately keep following the team no matter what he does. That's what he has at Newcastle and let me choose my words carefully here, they are a very loyal, yet perhaps gullible bunch of cheery northern lads...

I don't quite know what to think as the Club's situation is very unclear, but just as I wouldn't ask fans not to enter the stadium, I wouldn't call for the opposite either because at the end of the day it's every fan's personal choice.

I don't quite know what to think as the Club's situation is very unclear, but just as I wouldn't ask fans not to enter the stadium, I wouldn't call for the opposite either because at the end of the day it's every fan's personal choice.

it's just a mess and any sense of what is the right or wrong thing to do has long left the building.. I just cant read what Ashley and co's end game is.

Quite frankly, I'm amazed that some fans still insist on allowing their juvenile hate for other supporters to cloud their judgement over the well-being of our club.

No-one is saying we have to like each other but I struggle to understand the mindset of posting schoolground photos of other fans when, to a man, I've seen nothing but criticism of the club and Mike Ashley today.

Like Zappa says, it simply won't be tolerated here.

it's just a mess and any sense of what is the right or wrong thing to do has long left the building.. I just cant read what Ashley and co's end game is.

It's quite simple.

We can't afford to pay back the loan(s) so he'll own the assets. And when we inevitably enter administration, he'll be the secured creditor.

Take your pick - sale and leaseback or another insolvency event.

It's quite simple.

We can't afford to pay back the loan(s) so he'll own the assets. And when we inevitably enter administration, he'll be the secured creditor.

I was thinking earlier on that one of the possibilities as to what's really going on here is that a plan is in place to enter administration again and for Ashley as secured creditor to do a deal on a CVA, but there's several things making me wonder if that's even possible. Firstly, the directors have now had numerous legitimate funding offers of various types and secondly, an Ashley takeover while he still owns NUFC would clearly be a major problem with the SFA.

It's quite simple.

a possible third option would be playing Russian roulette with assets, so 3 bears accept 1 on board rather than 2? if they accept this he withdraws his request.

Unfortunately I won't be taking part in the demonstration as I'll be taking my 8 years old grandson along to the game and don't want to confuse the boy.

Also I don't think our board will give two hoots about the demo but good luck to all those who will be taking part. Give 'em Hell.

In another thread... http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?68055-Notice-lodged-to-remortgage-Ibrox-and-Auchenhowie-to-Sports-Direct/page14 (post #138) there is mention of the RST calling in lawyers regarding Ashley' plan, I think if there is any route to take on this matter, this would definitely be the most effective.