I simply signed up for the direct debit scheme through RST. I am a lifetime member of RST but became disillusioned after BD and Frankie resigned - but this is neither the time nor place for that discussion.... the ONLY thing that matters to me right now is to assist where I can in any small financial way to get shares into the hands of the supporters. We will disagree on many things but I would rather disagree with someone on whether we sign this player or that player... than have a Club that just doesn't feel like the Club I have supported for 35 years.

Time to use whatever financial means we have to increase the shareholding. We can say that RSF or RF buying shares is futile - but at least it is TRYING to wrest power from those who harm us.

I don't see fan ownership working at all but have been with Rangers First for a while and just signed up for the RST. I will probably sign up for Buy Rangers. As Craig says it's most likely futile but at least it's doing something.

If we're being honest neither scheme is going anywhere based on exponential growth. They need to marge and have a radical shake up for a start.

I don't see fan ownership working at all but have been with Rangers First for a while and just signed up for the RST. I will probably sign up for Buy Rangers. As Craig says it's most likely futile but at least it's doing something.

If we're being honest neither scheme is going anywhere based on exponential growth. They need to marge and have a radical shake up for a start.

I hope you do join BuyRangers, SBS. We can complain long and hard but it doesn't always achieve the desired outcome.

This is a constructive way forward. We need to be proactive in trying to change things for the better. One day we'll get there. Join BuyRangers and be an active part of making it happen.

RangersFirst has almost doubled in 3 weeks. If we keep that up we could buy Sports Direct in a couple of years.[emoji6]

I simply signed up for the direct debit scheme through RST. I am a lifetime member of RST but became disillusioned after BD and Frankie resigned - but this is neither the time nor place for that discussion.... the ONLY thing that matters to me right now is to assist where I can in any small financial way to get shares into the hands of the supporters. We will disagree on many things but I would rather disagree with someone on whether we sign this player or that player... than have a Club that just doesn't feel like the Club I have supported for 35 years.

Time to use whatever financial means we have to increase the shareholding. We can say that RSF or RF buying shares is futile - but at least it is TRYING to wrest power from those who harm us.

Perhaps I'm being wildly over-optimistic, but it feels to me that the tide is finally turning in favour of fan influence / ownership among the support.