BH, you really do need to stop posting in a manner regarding RFB issues which makes you look like the little boy scorned. It isn't doing you any favors at all.

Thanks for advice, Craig.

I think you will understand why I feel agrieved but sorry if my posts come across in the manner you suggest.

That said, I don't apologise for suggesting that the RFB do what they're supposed to do namely:

• The Fans Board will provide a platform for supporters to communicate directly with key Club staff in a structured manner
  • Give the Club greater insight into the topics and issues that most affect and concern the wider Rangers fanbase

I would have posted the same comments as at #13 had I never beeen a member of the Board.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Thanks for advice, Craig.

I think you will understand why I feel agrieved but sorry if my posts come across in the manner you suggest.

That said, I don't apologise for suggesting that the RFB do what they're supposed to do namely:

• The Fans Board will provide a platform for supporters to communicate directly with key Club staff in a structured manner
  • Give the Club greater insight into the topics and issues that most affect and concern the wider Rangers fanbase

I would have posted the same comments as at #13 had I never beeen a member of the Board.

Your posts do come across like you are a little peeved off about not being at the table anymore mate. I'm sure you don't mean it though, things are bad and it doesn't take much to read text and take it the wrong way. On a lighter note though (purely in jest-avoiding misunderstanding) post #28... How do you indirectly send someone an email?

Your posts do come across like you are a little peeved off about not being at the table anymore mate. I'm sure you don't mean it though, things are bad and it doesn't take much to read text and take it the wrong way. On a lighter note though (purely in jest-avoiding misunderstanding) post #28... How do you indirectly send someone an email?

Thanks for your understanding, as I've said several times it was the lack of due process that hurt more than anything. At the same time, I felt I had the necessary experience from representing Scottish Football fans to do the job and I can only assume that I was elected on the basis of my CV (and in spite of a pretty negative campaign elsewhere).

You are correct that it would be quite a feat to "indirectly" send email unless you first sent it elsewhere and had the recipient forward; but I meant "directly" as in imminently and I can confirm the I have already sent the email directly (as in straight to Gary Gillan). :D

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Looks like this was set up tonight ...

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfansboard

Rangers Fans Board

3 hrs ·

UPDATE: The RFB requested information from Rangers CEO, Derek Llambias, as to the current situation as it relates to the potential of using Ibrox stadium as security on a loan from Mike Ashley's organization. Mr Llambias confirmed "at this moment in time there has not been a deal done with anyone with regard to loaning the club funds, we are in talks with a number of parties and hopefully an announcement will be made shortly with this effect to the Stock Exchange"

The RFB, like the majority of the Rangers' support, are collectively very concerned with these latest developments and await further dialogue with Rangers Board on their stance. We will post more when we know more.

Follow Follow

Rangers Fans Board

Looks like this was set up tonight ...

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfansboard

Rangers Fans Board

3 hrs ·

UPDATE: The RFB requested information from Rangers CEO, Derek Llambias, as to the current situation as it relates to the potential of using Ibrox stadium as security on a loan from Mike Ashley's organization. Mr Llambias confirmed "at this moment in time there has not been a deal done with anyone with regard to loaning the club funds, we are in talks with a number of parties and hopefully an announcement will be made shortly with this effect to the Stock Exchange"

The RFB, like the majority of the Rangers' support, are collectively very concerned with these latest developments and await further dialogue with Rangers Board on their stance. We will post more when we know more.

Follow Follow

Rangers Fans Board

Thanks for that but the club response doesn't answer the question.

I'm sure the RFB realise that and will persist in holding the CEO to account.

If the RFB want to be seen as representing the fans then they will have to come out fighting over this.

Agreed - this is actually a very big moment for them in terms of showing themselves to be independent of the club.

Can I correct that, hopefully for the last time.

I wanted to restrict communication to elected groups, or to put it more precisely, I tabled a proposal first made on another forum, with which I agreed, that given the existence of the RFB, Rangers would no longer communicate with "unelected groups".

And it was pointed out at the time what a ridiculous idea that was.