With the best will in the world, putting himself forward is a silly step by King. Just gives the other side ammo.

personally I would not have Paul Murray involved but it's time for action now and I sincerely hope this is the move that makes the difference.. at last..

p murray will be important he is an accountant.

So is Bluedell. So am I.

Paul Murray, rightly or wrongly, is tarnished with some of our support. The better plan would have been to bring Paul in after they had secured the control/power/board seats they wanted.

Also, with no disrespect to Paul, what we really need at Ibrox is a forensic accountant. I don't believe that is Paul's area of expertise.

the point I was trying to make is that we to forget the past, that is who King has chosen and we just have to trust now that they can handle it, cos the alternative is ... BFC...

My little concern with PM is that he will go back to what he knows ie ally/walter etc...