These are the benchmarks listed in the SFA Articles of Regulation.

Ive screenshotted them rather than copy and paste due the layout of the articles themselves.

ogfgvb.png

Yes, both King and Murray would fall foul of two and one of those respectively, but there will also be discretionary powers available to those making the decision.

They won't have any say on the SFA's fit and proper person test.

My original question didn't have anything to do with the SFA or Rangers.

2. Considering the cited convictions, why do the SA authorities allow him to sit on the board of registered companies that trade in the stock exchange ?
Edited by buster.

These are the benchmarks listed in the SFA Articles of Regulation.

Ive screenshotted them rather than copy and paste due the layout of the articles themselves.

ogfgvb.png

the question is did king get convicted of offenses carrying a custodial sentence or is the associated custodial a consequence of his non payment of fines.

was king threatened with jail for his offenses or only if he didn't pay his fines. which would be a separate offense that he didn't commit.

you can get the jail in theory here for non payment of a parking fine.

Yes, both King and Murray would fall foul of two and one of those respectively, but there will also be discretionary powers available to those making the decision.

Im not convinced on the "fraud or corruption" that he would fail - Id say it was open to debate.

I appreciate it may seem to be a bit of semantics, but I understand Kings recorded convictions pertain to breaches of the SA Income Tax regulations. Whether that would come under the umbrella of the SFA's "fraud" Im not sure.

Is there any truth to McMurdo's claim on the timescale?

Not sure mate, wouldn't be my area of expertise, but that's what Phil McMurdo is trying to say, it'll all be too late id at all, Ashley will have everything sown up, best just to back him and let him get on with it, or similar shite, such is the top Rangers fan McMurdo is :wanker:

Im not convinced on the "fraud or corruption" that he would fail - Id say it was open to debate.

I appreciate it may seem to be a bit of semantics' date=' but I understand Kings recorded convictions pertain to breaches of the SA Income Tax regulations. Whether that would come under the umbrella of the SFA's "fraud" Im not sure.[/quote']

The fraud charges were dropped, so he is in the clear on that count, but each breach of the tax regulations carried a maximum sentence of two years.