Part of our problem over the years is that the supprt has been too soft - and people have used this to their advantage - both inside and outside of the club.

Maybe, just maye, after Friday a few people will sit up and take notice that maybe that softness is waning and we are actually getting tougher.

We have been a soft touch and have presented little challenge to the wigs - they were not scared of us, hence why they have got away with what they have done.

I just hope this 'uprising' continues to get stronger. They are killing our club. It is every single one of us's duty to fight this all the way and fight for the survival of our club. Failure to do so will see the club sink away.

no matter what we do people like english will attack us.

the notion that if we behave they wont is spurious. at best they will ignore or slag us for the state we are in.

what matters is the message to the board and that we unite.

We are an omnishambles and are in many directions deserving of flak and criticism.

We should concentrate on sorting out our root problems.

no matter what we do people like english will attack us.

the notion that if we behave they wont is spurious. at best they will ignore or slag us for the state we are in.

what matters is the message to the board and that we unite.

Do you expect them to praise us for the state we are in?

It's not about being loved.

The AIM is to conduct a successful legitimate protest against a clueless Board that cares not a jot for Rangers supporters' sensitivities.

Achieving the aim demands both individual and collective discipline. Thus, nothing should be allowed that runs interference with the agreed message to be promoted. Songs, surging, snowballing, physical confrontation with the Polis, ................. etc are unwanted and unnecessary diversions. The various media should have been gathered at a desired spot, and at least a couple of designated Bears should be waiting to provide the narrative.

Done properly, in fact even done half way properly, we could have blamed the Board for Friday evening's weather. Instead, the accepted wisdom is that events were, "an embarrassment to Scottish football". Only by a disciplined effort to change it, can we change it. Adhere to the AIM.

to what end? if not so serious this would be laughable naivety. The board do not care for public opinion or what the fans think all peaceful protest will bring is the master flinging the dog the cheapest of bones. It will amount to nothing but short term papering of the cracks. They will pull the wool over our eyes while pissing themselves laughing. Just watch they will bring in a few players and every duplicitous action will be forgotten. While the right hand is extended in harmony the left will be dipping our pocket.

Do you expect them to praise us for the state we are in?

Hi All

I have been watching this forum for a while and with great interest. I am based not far from Bournmouth and work with a lot of football fans. they are all english and everyone of them have said well done to the Rangers fans for having the balls to take the fight to the thieves that are taking the club from them!

i do fly up for games at least once a year and this forum will be a great place for information etc as iam slightly a bit of a distance away. my last game was Cowdenbeath and soon after that Mcoist resigned....

i look forward to some banter with you all! thankyou for having me.

Hi All

I have been watching this forum for a while and with great interest. I am based not far from Bournmouth and work with a lot of football fans. they are all english and everyone of them have said well done to the Rangers fans for having the balls to take the fight to the thieves that are taking the club from them!

i do fly up for games at least once a year and this forum will be a great place for information etc as iam slightly a bit of a distance away. my last game was Cowdenbeath and soon after that Mcoist resigned....

i look forward to some banter with you all! thankyou for having me.

Hurry back. :D

Taking the fight physically to the thieves only helps the thieves. Whether every fan on the face of the planet says well done to the fans won't change that.
nonsense. How does it help the thieves? They could have every person out with the support on their side it changes nothing. It amounts to nothing. They have far thicker skin and different emotional hang ups than those who bow to peer pressure or damage of public held beliefs. All they do is bring in another patsy. Power remains unmoved just the public face changes.

why do you honestly think they gave the Easdales the proxy control? for their business acumen?

nonsense. How does it help the thieves?

By diverting attention away from them.

They could have every person out with the support on their side it changes nothing. It amounts to nothing. They have far thicker skin and different emotional hang ups than those who bow to peer pressure or damage of public held beliefs. All they do is bring in another patsy. Power remains unmoved just the public face changes.

I don't buy the thinner skins, man up rationale you're putting forward - its the sort of thing I'd expect from someone of an Easdale's intellect. As to it 'changing nothing', someone better tell the rather large PR sector that they're wasting their time.

why do you honestly think they gave the Easdales the proxy control? for their business acumen?

As with so many questions about the deals of the last four years, I have no idea. Certainly, on a business level, it is straight from the hara-kiri book of management.