Easdale Buy More Shares (but loses some voting rights)

Looks like they have about the same voting rights as before so just buying off their mates, I think.

20 January 2015

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" or the "Company")

Holdings in Company

The Company announces that it was notified on 19th January 2015 that Alexander Easdale purchased 1,014,000 ordinary shares of 1 penny each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") on 16 January 2015. As a result, Mr Easdale now holds 5, 256,110 Ordinary Shares in the Company, equal to 6.451% of the issued share capital of the Company. Mr Easdale also holds voting rights over, but does not own, a further 16,028,084 Ordinary Shares, representing 19.672% of the Company, meaning that in total he holds voting rights over 21,284,194 Ordinary Shares, representing 26.123% of the issued share capital of the Company.

Edited by coolk

its like fighting cancer you have good days and bad days until the docs up your medication the three bears and king are our docs its time to up the medication they should contact every rangers minded shareholder get organized and take this mob on in a battle to the bitter end anyone who reads my post no I don't go for boycotts but I am prepared now for that road but again its got to be organized and every fan has to play his part lets leave them with an empty stadium from now until the board departs and stops this theft of the club .

I think the 3B's & King should officially unite, taking them over the 30% threshold & therefore forcing them to place an offer for ALL remaining shares. I am certain that there will be some shareholders out there that will happily sell.

I think the 3B's & King should officially unite, taking them over the 30% threshold & therefore forcing them to place an offer for ALL remaining shares. I am certain that there will be some shareholders out there that will happily sell.

A few people have suggested as much. Suspect that may be a play if the EGM doesn't go to plan.

its like fighting cancer you have good days and bad days until the docs up your medication the three bears and king are our docs its time to up the medication they should contact every rangers minded shareholder get organized and take this mob on in a battle to the bitter end anyone who reads my post no I don't go for boycotts but I am prepared now for that road but again its got to be organized and every fan has to play his part lets leave them with an empty stadium from now until the board departs and stops this theft of the club .

Compo, you should have asked for a full-stop for your Christmas mate. I lost my breath there. :o:p