For anybody who has not seen the CG interview this link worked for me ...

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9653914/exclusive-charles-green-interview

Utterly bizarre interview

You can see he is a good liar and thinks on his feet well,,

But still trips himself up a few times

Even more bizarre that the scrum he represents think the interview with that old rat will help their cause

Did he say that him and Imran were prepared to grant Petrie his wish in exchange for an SPL place?

A decent interviewer with knowledge of past could absolutely rip him to shreads. The only time he put himself up a difficult interview was when he seemed to be working his ticket.

Sky sports is the equivalent to The Beano and Jim White isn't a decent interviewer.

Edited by buster.

just watched greens interview.

my god that was the biggest load of pish he's ever spouted and he spouted some pish in his time at rangers.

really it only confirms whats going/gone on has been the agenda from the start and they will do everything they can to hold onto the club.

:laugh:

He's brought it all on himself, I honestly couldn't sleep at night, did I ever mention the lack of morals or integrity..............

But the more D'Art publicly schools him, I hope the more people see through him and his toxic, disgusting spin.

A Judas of the highest order, who deserves all he gets!

It's the people who keep sticking up for him that amuse me.