Maybe a bit off topic but I joined RST for the £10 and got a confirmation email. I then bought a share but received no further affirmation.

Contact them through members section on RST website. You could also pm Plgsarmy on here.

Contact them through members section on RST website. You could also pm Plgsarmy on here.

Thanks, I tried to contact using facility on RST website but received zilch. Will try Plgsarmy.

Edited by pete

Current uninvested balance is £313 with an additional £50 still to go in, excluding any future pledges,

We can get another RST share at £125 and have a balance of £238 to go to RF.

If anyone would like to contribute more after this week's fiasco, and as many will just have been paid, then please send me a PM. :)

Money sent Bluedell ,#fansownedfriday

Received, rbr.

Other cash has also come in and we are now standing at £443.

Keep it up bears!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-first-pass-one-million-5073385

Rangers First pass one million share threshold - with sights set on becoming Britain's biggest fan-ownership group

16:14, 30 January 2015

By Record Sport Online

THEY have set their sights on overtaking the 8,500 members currently boasted by the Foundation of Hearts as they target becoming Britain's biggest fan-ownership group.

FAN ownership group Rangers First have followed the Rangers Supporters Trust's Buy Rangers scheme by crossing the one million share threshold.

The group is nearing 6,500 contributors each making monthly donations which are used to buy shares.

Now they have set their sights on overtaking the 8,500 members currently boasted by the Foundation of Hearts as they target becoming Britain's biggest fan-ownership group.

Rangers First director Ricki Neill said: "We are proud to say that in only six months we have managed to secure over one million shares in Rangers.

"We have many new members joining by the hour and we currently have 6,474 members - with over 4,000 of them joining up this month alone.

"At Rangers First, our main focus is to keep on buying shares in our club so that we can get fans involved with the club.

"Rangers First are hoping to break some records in the next few weeks and become the biggest Fan Ownership group in Britain. I would urge all Rangers fans to have a look at Rangers First."

Total stands as follows:

RST - 6 shares @ £125 each

RF - One Club 1872 membership @ £500

RF - One donation @ £318

I know that there's still one or two still to contribute but a big thanks to all who have contributed so far: 26th of Foot, Alexscottislegend, Amato117, Andy Steel, Aweebluesoandso, BeardyGuts, Bearger, Bluedell, Blueflag, Calscot, CammyF, Chilledbear, Coolk, Craig, Darther, Deebear, Forlanssister, Gennaro, Gunslinger, JohnMc, Johnnyk, JuanCornetto, Laudbertz, Little General, MeAndMyWeePalJoe, Mountain Bear, Pete, rbr, Ruff, Sannybear, Ser Barristan Selmy, Shoredbear, Siam69, Stewarty, Tannochsidebear, The Real PapaBear, Thinker, Thomasbee, WATP_Greg, wsc