I have contributed to RF, RST/BR, life member of RST and I also have a monthly DD set up too.... I think I am tapped out...

Although I did get another 5yr work permit approved last Friday :D

monthly DD = Day dream?

I have a monthly WD.:D

No I am not advocating another large whip round Craig , just that there was an amount left over and it was to see what the general feeling was , nothing more mate , just a tidying up so to speak lol

The realistic options are:

1. Buy one more BR community share @£125 and make a small donation to RF, which would create an imbalance in the totals donated to each scheme.

2. Make a small donation to BR and a larger donation to RF to balance the overall funds donated per scheme.

No. 2 feels like the more harmonious option to me, but happy to listen to other opinions. I'm not expecting another influx of cash, but if it happens then other options (like a second RF life membership) could develop.

The realistic options are:

1. Buy one more BR community share @£125 and make a small donation to RF, which would create an imbalance in the totals donated to each scheme.

2. Make a small donation to BR and a larger donation to RF to balance the overall funds donated per scheme.

No. 2 feels like the more harmonious option to me, but happy to listen to other opinions. I'm not expecting another influx of cash, but if it happens then other options (like a second RF life membership) could develop.

Although not a supporter of RF I agree that option 2 seems the fairer option.

Are we going to try and raise enough to use the funds left over to purchase either another RF or buyrangers share , Im willing to add as tomorrows payday

Definitely. There's been cash arriving this week so feel free to donate more to the same bank account if you do then I will too.

I will update everyone with the balance over the next couple of days.

Rangers Supporters Trust

Nearly 40000 shares transferred to the RST in exchange for life memberships in two days

£30,000+ from our Lionbrand tops with all profits going towards a share issue

Members signing up in droves to BuyRangers

We're fighting back and will not surrender our club to people with no interest in its history or traditions

Current uninvested balance is £313 with an additional £50 still to go in, excluding any future pledges,

We can get another RST share at £125 and have a balance of £238 to go to RF.

If anyone would like to contribute more after this week's fiasco, and as many will just have been paid, then please send me a PM. :)