The comments that all this fuss is about predate the news of Ashley wanting Ibrox as security, and it's about one board member anyway so you don't actually know how she feels about the regime overall do you? There's no reason to believe the fans board aren't unanimous on the Ibrox security issue.

Wider point is that I don't see how being on the RFB bars someone from having personal views and expressing them on their own personal social media pages. We're talking about an unpaid voluntary position here after all, it's not a PLC board.

I'm sure like the rest of your flock she was pro all of them until a week or 2 ago.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I'm sure like the rest of your flock she was pro all of them until a week or 2 ago.

Not sure what that's meant to mean, but I think Ibrox being used as collateral crossed a line for many that were probably more on the fence over the boardroom issues. Nothing wrong with that.

Life isn't that simple, plenty of Labour MPs will have slagged off Scottish

Nationalists during the referendum campaign that were more than likely constituents of theirs. The fans board are there to listen to concerns of fans and read correspondence from them, then bring issues raised to the club. Having a personal view of high profile individuals doesn't prevent her or anyone else carrying out that role, and let's be honest here Craig Houston has chosen to put himself in the public spotlight where people will form opinions of him, he's a fan but he's not just any fan these days.

We're not talking about horrible personal abuse or threats here and no-one sent Houston a direct message, he or someone close to him obviously came across the comments decided they were worth reporting.

I just don't think people should be so quick to judge someone they don't know or declare them unfit without knowing what work they do in their role.

and labor a suffering for it.

Not sure what that's meant to mean, but I think Ibrox being used as collateral crossed a line for many that were probably more on the fence over the boardroom issues. Nothing wrong with that.

There's a lot wrong with it. The penny has only dropped for you all now, years after the situation became abundantly clear. The UoF, RST, SoS etc all spoke out about it constantly but were just given abuse. Still championing Chuck?

For having a personal opinion on her own social media page?

Dearie me

for attacking the people she is supposed to represent.

for clearly lacking the requisite intelligence for the post.

you would be as well having chuck green on the FARE board now as acd on a fans board.

shes finished.