Once we've saved the club I hope this venture is binned with the ****s. However, any new fans board involving the people fighting for change makes room for FS and the disabled supporters. They've been treated like shite and deserve better.

Agree with that, never knew how bad they were treated until FS posted on here.

Houston is also a public figure

That is nothing to do with the issue at hand. Houston is a Rangers fan, one of the people that Alison is supposed to represent, collectively with her colleagues on the RFB. By attacking his character she has almost certainly made her position untenable. Moreso than even BH who was ousted as we well know.

Edited by craig

That is nothing to do with the issue at hand. Houston is a Rangers fan, one of the people that Alison is supposed to represent, collectively with her colleagues on the RFB. By attacking his character she has almost certainly made her position untenable. Moreso than even BH who was ousted as we well know.

Clearly it isn't untenable

Regards ACD comment

This is an RFB that proposed to organize a communications committee wrt social media :laugh:

They said at the first meeting...." We have a responsibility as the RFB to conduct ourselves as such and using appropriate discretion and judgment"

Interestingly enough looking at those minutes from the first meeting, they left the door open to denigrate those who are not 'elected'.

Minutes from first meeting

http://www.rangers.co.uk/images/FansBoard/Minutes/RFB_Minutes_061014.pdf

I proposed the motion to which you refer and if you re-read it you will see, I'm sure, that it was aimed specifically at RFB members who might make statements denigrating other members.

I think that any such statement about someone else would be caught under the general proviso that members should not do anything that would bring the RFB or the Club into disrepute.

That said, I agree that the wording could be usefully extended to make that clear by simply adding the word "person".