Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey · 1h1 hour ago

Understand a Yorkshire battle is ready to ensue for Rangers midfielder Nicky Law with Leeds, Huddersfield, Rotherham and Sheff Wed all keen.

Goal UK correspondent

McLeod & Peralta gone.If Law goes we have just Black & Hutton left for MF places unless we use untried teenagers.

Surely (I repeat surely) the buffoons running the place won't let virtually an entire MF leave days before we play the yahoos and risk an absolute hiding. Are they that stupid or do they intend bringing in new faces(loan signings?) before the end of the month?

McLeod & Peralta gone.If Law goes we have just Black & Hutton left for MF places unless we use untried teenagers.

Surely (I repeat surely) the buffoons running the place won't let virtually an entire MF leave days before we play the yahoos and risk an absolute hiding. Are they that stupid or do they intend bringing in new faces(loan signings?) before the end of the month?

don't worry Mike Ashley will pump millions in to get us into the Champions League to showcase his brand,

don't worry Mike Ashley will pump millions in to get us into the Champions League to showcase his brand,

Regardless of who gets Rangers serious money is needed to improve the first team squad.

I've yet to hear either side acknowledge that or make any sort of statement of intent as to how they'll resolve this

Regardless of who gets Rangers serious money is needed to improve the first team squad.

I've yet to hear either side acknowledge that or make any sort of statement of intent as to how they'll resolve this

were you not bumming Ashley up, saying he wants his brand in the Champion's League?

were you not bumming Ashley up, saying he wants his brand in the Champion's League?

Not unless he proves his intent by funding signings from somewhere before the end of the month.

But I want all parties to come out and say how they'll improve the first team. The silence is deafening

I think there were a few players brought in early doors that Ally had nothing to do with

There were certainly rumours flying around in late summer/autumn 2012 that one or two of the players being brought in hadn't been chosen by the manager or his team, then 6 or 7 months later Neil Murray was suspended by Green and shown the door shortly afterwards.

There were certainly rumours flying around in late summer/autumn 2012 that one or two of the players being brought in hadn't been chosen by the manager or his team, then 6 or 7 months later Neil Murray was suspended by Green and shown the door shortly afterwards.

That's just it though, rumours.

At the very least McCoist chose the players after watching them on trial

Do you still believe this nonsense?

He has just ten days to prove otherwise. Not long.

Can you be sure we wouldn't be replacing one lot who won't invest in the squad with another whose only defence is that they're 'Rangers men'