He has just ten days to prove otherwise. Not long.

Can you be sure we wouldn't be replacing one lot who won't invest in the squad with another whose only defence is that they're 'Rangers men'

back with the broken record again.

enjoy watching Jim White on transfer day then.

i don't always agree with rab but he isn't far wrong here.

unfortunately it's going to take 20 million just to undo greens damage then 5 million a year to make up the shortfall for the contracts he gave away.

i think the fans will need to return in droves before we can look at strengthening the squad to much.

mostly i think we need to get control first then see how much investment can be raised.

Not sure how it is with loan signings, but one can sign up freebies all season long. It would require a certain digging though.

Law ... for all his goals, he's been a passengers for roughly 7 out of 10 games. Mohsni's probably more telling passing than him this season. Given that Miller more often than not plays in attacking midfield (else he gets no balls whatsoever) rather than next to his strike-partner, we can just as well play him or indeed Shiels instead of Law. That said, there were some rumours that Notts County are looking for a loan deal with Nicky Clark.

Not al all. I want to hear all parties explain their plans. At present I'm hearing nothing

how on earth can dave king etc. give plans for transfer business when they don't know what carnage awaits in the accounts assuming they can get control?

how on earth can dave king etc. give plans for transfer business when they don't know what carnage awaits in the accounts assuming they can get control?

They will need to somehow. One of the main reasons people have stopped going to games is because of the poor product on the park.I'm sure DK etc are fully aware of that

They will need to somehow. One of the main reasons people have stopped going to games is because of the poor product on the park.I'm sure DK etc are fully aware of that

There is no way they can know how much there will be in the bank, coming in, going out. The ones on the board now should know and tell us. . . if they cared.