There is no way they can know how much there will be in the bank, coming in, going out. The ones on the board now should know and tell us. . . if they cared.

If King, Park or whoever took over tomorrow I think they know exactly what is in the bank - NOTHING.........

If King, Park or whoever took over tomorrow I think they know exactly what is in the bank - NOTHING.........

They have to get a look at the contracts and see how much Ashley will be taking out. If they invest how much needs spent on maintenance, wages, buying strips off Ashley that hasn't sold etc. etc.

I would think transfer fees would be way down the list this season and perhaps next as well.

but what are our outgoings what are our incomings. it is impossible to say how much we need invested.

the 50 million king talked of is probably a low end estimate now.

They have to get a look at the contracts and see how much Ashley will be taking out. If they invest how much needs spent on maintenance, wages, buying strips off Ashley that hasn't sold etc. etc.

I would think transfer fees would be way down the list this season and perhaps next as well.

The first thing they'd need to do is appoint a team manager who has a proven record & genuinely wants the job.

but what are our outgoings what are our incomings. it is impossible to say how much we need invested.

the 50 million king talked of is probably a low end estimate now.

I still think King's investment figures are on the high side. The yahoos have been downsizing we must remember. Those figures may have been required,say, three years ago.

I still think King's investment figures are on the high side. The yahoos have been downsizing we must remember. Those figures may have been required,say, three years ago.

i think you underestimate the damage done to our revenue streams and neglect to our infrastructure under greenco in that 3 years.

Edited by the gunslinger

You are showing a real lack of grasp in the financial management of a company.

What is in the bank doesn't even begin to uncover the true story of an entity's health.

Onerous contracts, player contracts, severance contracts, other employee contracts, assets needing serviced, other financial obligations - and what if the club had any "off balance sheet" liabilities (I doubt they do but obligations such as letters of credit are not on a company's financial statements but are an obligation nonetheless).

What is in the bank doesn't even scratch the surface of what they would need to know. So to say they should tell us their plan is something that they absolutely can't do with any certainty.

It is like buying a new Porsche because you know how much it costs - then looking under the bonnet and finding out that there is no engine.