@RangersFCTrust: All supporters who invested at the IPO should be receiving a letter from the RST over the next few days.

Got my letter this morning. One thing they are offering is lifetime membership in exchange for 357 shares. This seems a bit expensive to me, 357 X 70p = £249.90 the price at IPO.

Edited by BEARGER

@RangersFCTrust: All supporters who invested at the IPO should be receiving a letter from the RST over the next few days.

Got my letter this morning. One thing they are offering is lifetime membership in exchange for 357 shares. This seems a bit expensive to me, 357 X 70p = £249.90 the price at IPO.

Is that a direct offer for your shares or an offer for the proxies for your shares

Is that a direct offer for your shares or an offer for the proxies for your shares

Direct offer 357 shares for life membership. Letter also asks for shareholders to join RST and BuyRangers, plus mentions proxy votes for egm saying they will be in touch nearer to meeting. All of it ok IMO, just thought that 357 shares a wee bit expensive assuming you bought at IPOD.

Direct offer 357 shares for life membership. Letter also asks for shareholders to join RST and BuyRangers, plus mentions proxy votes for egm saying they will be in touch nearer to meeting. All of it ok IMO, just thought that 357 shares a wee bit expensive assuming you bought at IPOD.

I assume they are trying to cover current share price.

RF do 700 IPO shares in exchange for a Club 1872 membearship which is worth £500 - and thats to cover the expensive IPO price

I think if memory serves me right that a life membership of the RST was £100. That would make the offer price of them buying 357 shares from anyone at 28p, which I believe is slightly ahead of where the share price is currently.

It is a reasonable offer to make I suppose but anyone buying RFC shares at the IPO were not doing so to punt them on, they were to own a wee piece of the club so I am not expecting many to take them up on the offer. They may have more success with appealing for proxies or getting bears to sign up to BR given current events, and good luck to them for a bit of creative thinking.

The letter was sent to all shareholders who bought in the IPO, that why I thought it was a wee bit steep. Suppose if people have also bought shares since then it could be looked at as being reasonable. I'm a life member anyway so offer is not for me. If not attending any agm's I will certainly proxy all my shares to RST.

Edited by BEARGER

If the RST get 100 participants is it really worth the paperwork and admin for the sake of c. 35k shares?

Probably its not just about gaining more life members, it's promoting the RST to all shareholders and hoping for a spin off in memberships and BuyRangers sales. I see one person has donated all 714 IPO shares to the Trust.

Edited by BEARGER