What I didn't know was that Lambias is a director of Keith Bishop.

SoS also claiming that £500k commission was paid to Dubai in relation to the £2m stadium Wi-Fi deal.

Llambias: .................It would appear as if it is 'was a director' of Keith Bishop Public Relations Ltd.(KBPR) See the annoucement to LSE http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/411

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The invoice is from Keith Bishop Associates (KBA).

However the two are obviously linked.

The website address of KBA is http://www.kbapr.com

The contact e-mail address on KBA website is info@kbapr.com

-------------------------------

Below is an extract from a post linked above #7

Derek Llambias was a director of Keith Bishop Public Relations Limited, apparently from early 2012 until not long before he became a non-executive director at RIFC on the 3rd of November this year.

On the regulatory notice it listed KBPR as a "past directorship and other positions"

Adam Llambias, son of CEO Derek , also works or worked for Keith Bishop Associates.

Many Newcastle United fans believe Bishop got the Newcastle work through Llambias. In PR ranking, he's not top tier and they wonder why Ashely sticks with him and that Bishop makes a hash of the Newcastle PR.

Edited by buster.

Llambias: .................It would appear as if it is 'was a director' of Keith Bishop Public Relations Ltd.(KBPR) See the annoucement to LSE http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/411

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The invoice is from Keith Bishop Associates (KBA).

However the two are obviously linked.

The website address of KBA is http://www.kbapr.com

The contact e-mail address on KBA website is info@kbapr.com

Thanks mate. I deleted that part of my post when I realised my mistake.

Useful extra info though. Cheers.

There would appear to be suggestions of fraud with directors signing off invoices from companies for work that was never done. It seems that the club has been cheated of cash and some former directors must be sleeping rather uncomfortably at the moment.

There would appear to be suggestions of fraud with directors signing off invoices from companies for work that was never done. It seems that the club has been cheated of cash and some former directors must be sleeping rather uncomfortably at the moment.

We can only hope that any current police investigations into the sale of assets (2012) and/or events in and around the IPO are comprehensive and successful.

Edited by buster.

The post quoted below was made an hour or so ago on TSFM by a Hearts supporter who is as objective as you could reasonably hope for and is no fool.

It points to moves being made by someone to have documents removed from the web. Aswell as subject matter, what is interesting is the timing, after they'd been sitting there for months.

"I’ve just had notification of a document being removed from my Scribd account due to me not having “authorization from the copyright owner”

I have no additional explanation as to who asked that the document be removed, but for the record the document was an email exchange between Deloittes Forensic and the RIFC Board on 7th/8th May 2013. The discussion point was that some of the early investors were unhappy that they paid more for their shares in TRFC than the 70p price set for the RIFC IPO and had sought compensation.

I’m sure that some other posters will know the details and potential issues (some legal) arising from the price differential and whether any subsequent payments were made.

So who is getting twitchy, and why?"

Edited by buster.