Not sure if he could do that since he is playing for the Carolina Railhawks.

I think more players play on loan until their own leagues start up. Did Miller not wan to do that a time ago as well?

RANGERS today would like to clarify the situation with regard to Nacho Novo following recent reports in the media.

At no time was Nacho instructed to leave Murray Park due to him joining a Rangers supporters’ group. The Club had permitted Nacho and Peter Lovenkrands to train at Murray Park for a number of weeks in the lead up to the Fernando Ricksen Tribute Match to allow them to get match fit.

We would like to wish Nacho all the very best for the upcoming season and thank both him and Peter for taking part in Sunday’s Tribute match for Fernando.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8428-nacho-novo-statement

Where does this leave Kenny McDowell ?

Kenny McDowall opens up on the Nacho Novo row and insists: "I was only doing what the board ordered me to"

Now the respected coach has broken his silence on the controversy that left supporters seething.

He insists there are no hard feelings between him and the former striker and added: "Nacho understood my decision. I was only passing on instructions. We just move on."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kenny-mcdowall-opens-up-nacho-5060509

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny McDowell in one line has already destroyed the RIFC board statement on Novo.

Q. When do you know the RIFC/TRFC boards lie to us ?

A. Whenever they open their mouths (actual or electronic).

It has been plain for a longtime that the board hold us in utter contempt but they seem to get more brazen with the passing of time.

--------------------------------------------------

Novo on twitter

@nnovo1010: they are unreal liars but even worse using Fernandos name as a excuse is disgusting me , idiots

Edited by buster.

To be honest novo is a little badge kissing gobshite parasite who should just fuck off .

I'd prefer the likes of Lambias and the Leach to fcuk off and take their lies with them.

They not only shouldn't be there (SFA rules/agreement) but they are furthering the interests of Sports Direct at the expense of Rangers*. Cutting back every last cost could be understood if it wasn't an attempt to allow SD to be able to cream off as much as possible.

You mistake your 'enemy'.

* They are directors of TRFC and Rangers Retail Ltd aswell as RIFC

Edited by buster.