Sos Call for national effort, read and share please

Thank's Pete !

I tried to contact a Newcastle fan a few months ago from a contact address in a fanzine of some kind (IIRC 'The Mag') but didn't get a reply. I'll look to try a bit harder this time.

As for the username, it may well have come from the Newcastle reference but my memory couldn't swear on it. :redface:

In fact, when I think about it....it was back at the end of 2012 when I first tried to get info from Newcastle messageboards and there is a thread on the subject from that time on FF.

I was just thinking, 190mill debt to Ashely and they are worrying about the name of the stadium. That would be lower on my list to be honest.

His whole plan is to enslave us in debt, cut off independent revenue streams and drain all our monies in the direction of his sports and leisure empire.

Fat narcissitic monopoly-capitalist @@@@@@@ who could not give a toss about Rangers or Scottish football... Go into decline orprosper Ashley wins either way....