RST are active while other people pay for their legal bills.

Why don't you just back off and take comfort in the fact that RF will stand shoulder to shoulder with RST where it matters - during the vote at the EGM?

As I understand it, the RST were prepared to meet the legal costs involved, but they made a request to the RFFF for reimbursement and it was granted.

It is ridiculous that just one group is prepared to pay the costs while another looks the other way.

The fan board were criticised on here but that criticism does not extend to RF - and it absolutely should.

Are they set up to be a political voice?

Do They have spokesmen ready to take the lead?

Sometimes saying nothing is better than putting up unprepared statements.

RF is set up to endorse the same so-called 'dignified silence' that has been so damaging to the club.

Has nothing been learned from the embarrasing silence of Rangers on serious issues over the years and decades?

RF is set up to endorse the same so-called 'dignified silence' that has been so damaging to the club.

Has nothing been learned from the embarrasing silence of Rangers on serious issues over the years and decades?

Are you getting at the RF or really meaning King?

Our Aims

To introduce Community Ownership & Fan Governance to Rangers via the Rangers First membership scheme & to continue to buy shares in the Club.

To put Rangers first and and make the next 140 years just as successful as our illustrious history

To introduce democratic one member one vote member control.

To bring a level of transparency, authority and consultation to the Rangers fans and give them a voice in how their club is run.

Maybe in retrospect they should have made a statement

Maybe in retrospect they should have made a statement

Pete they do this once they have ACT and by getting into dialogue with the board , and this board certainly isnt into dialogue , do you really think we need another drama on the sidelines , the EGM is hopefully coming up , lets see what that brings first

Pete they do this once they have ACT and by getting into dialogue with the board , and this board certainly isnt into dialogue , do you really think we need another drama on the sidelines , the EGM is hopefully coming up , lets see what that brings first

I agree mostly with what you say but I must admit saying our aim is to give Rangers fans a voice and then keep quiet is a bit strange. I don't think you can name a date to have a voice whether you have 10 or 10.000 members. I don't agree that a statement from all groups would have been a drama on the side.

I do think it is better for King to keep quiet at this time until the EGM

I support the RST's activist stance. Indeed I prefer it to RF's "non political" approach, although I'm a member of both.

However, by offering different propositions, the two groups engage a broader constituency than either would be able to do in isolation.

Surely that's a good thing for fan ownership?

I support the RST's activist stance. Indeed I prefer it to RF's "non political" approach, although I'm a member of both.

However, by offering different propositions, the two groups engage a broader constituency than either would be able to do in isolation.

Surely that's a good thing for fan ownership?

I fully support fan ownership but I will not support RF.

It is sitting on the sidelines while others are left to engage. I wouldn't want to belong to an organisation like this.

As I understand it, the RST were prepared to meet the legal costs involved, but they made a request to the RFFF for reimbursement and it was granted.

It is ridiculous that just one group is prepared to pay the costs while another looks the other way.

The fan board were criticised on here but that criticism does not extend to RF - and it absolutely should.

Where were the RST going to find the money to pay the substantial costs involved in a High Court action?