This is quite interesting for me because I am beginning to think that I joined the wrong scheme.

In the past I would have preferred the approach of RF, which I did join. Recently, however, I think the fight has become too important and I support what the RST are doing. I understand that RF are non political, it is just at the moment I want a political voice. Just saying. I understand that there are those who wouldn't join at all if RF took an aggressive political stance against the board.

Hey, it is good to have a choice.

Anti-RFB rhetoric is okay but anti-RF rhetoric is not?

All I'm asking is that you stop repeating yourself and constantly finding new ways of spreading your anti-RF agenda on multiple threads at a time, especially threads which aren't even about RF or BR.

It's a very reasonable request.

Ive posted a few times that many RST members are also RF members , you dont like RF we get it , get over yourself

Any fan group that chooses to duck out of what is going on at Ibrox just now is not helping itself or Rangers.

Let the RF publicly oppose this board.

People like you should be demanding it.

All I'm asking is that you stop repeating yourself and constantly finding new ways of spreading your anti-RF agenda on multiple threads at a time, especially threads which aren't even about RF or BR.

It's a very reasonable request.

Zappa, this is a decent forum.

It tries to be even-handed and to love everyone but sometimes things just need to be said.

I have made my feekings clear about RF and I'll let the matter rest for now, but this organisation does not impress me at all - and I reserve the right to say so.

Any fan group that chooses to duck out of what is going on at Ibrox just now is not helping itself or Rangers.

But RF is not a "Fan Group".....it is a Community company that currently hold approx 1% share in RIFC.

Note: it is not BR (which is a money raising/share purchasing vehicle) that are issuing statements....it is the RST - the "Fan Group"

And when I get a vote on action I will express it that way , I have had no communication at all with any RST board members , there has been no consultation on any action or press releases , what are we meant to do just nod in agreement like puppets .Who exactly decided on this course of action and when .Just out of interest as I cant even get into the my member area of the RST site even after 2 months of asking , cant be important enough

Why ? Because you say so ?

What if rbr doesn't want to be in an organization that has a political voice ? The RST are already making excellent public statements - yet here you are, demanding that the RF make public statements too - what if one was to contradict the other or add confusion ? What would that lead to ? Dilution of message or, worse, ,mistrust in the fanbase as a whole.

No reason why both can't co-exist.

We understand your perspective, you have made it abundantly clear in multiple threads - but as Zappa says, keep it to the relevant thread in future - you are polluting threads now.

Zappa, this is a decent forum.

It tries to be even-handed and to love everyone but sometimes things just need to be said.

I have made my feekings clear about RF and I'll let the matter rest for now, but this organisation does not impress me at all - and I reserve the right to say so.

Everyone totally agrees you have the right to say that you are not happy with them but we are nearly 24 hours further and you just keep saying the same thing on most threads. There is a lot to talk about other things about Rangers so it would be nice if you do for a while.