after we get our club in the right hands i fear it will be a decade before we can get it out of the hole greenco have dug it into.

could be. It'll depend on how much damage Ashley causes before his fingers are pried off of us and what the response of the new board is. He'll be sucking our blood long after his whores on the board are removed, that's for sure.

after we get our club in the right hands i fear it will be a decade before we can get it out of the hole greenco have dug it into.

The tims done it in 4 so that should be our aim. I will say though the tims probably had retail revenue.

it is unlikely but i do hope our new board just tear up the contracts and say they are illegal.

I addressed this in another thread recently. I reckon Ashley's long term goal, now that he knows his whores are finished, is to tie us up in contracts that will be so expensive to get out of (and his pockets are far, far deeper than anyone on our side) that we'll be forced to come to a compromise, whereby he gets to suck our blood, but not suck us completely dry. It would be exhilerating for King and T3B to tear up the contracts, but I fear that realpolitik means that just ain't gonna happen.