Users of the default 'Gersnet Home' forum Style

Folks, in order to streamline and speed up our Gersnet forum experience there's been some extensive optimization work done on the images (hundreds of PNG & GIF files) used by the forum's default Style/skin called 'Gersnet Home'.

If you're a user of the default 'Gersnet Home' forum Style or the 'Gersnet Home Fluid' Style, then please make sure you clear (empty) your browser's Cache in order to take full advantage of the optimizations.

Users of the 'Blue & Orange' Style will have to wait a few days until the work on that one is completed.

Does that mean it's best to bin any PM's stored ?

:redface:

No, the changes are purely cosmetic in the form of image file optimizations. The image files are now smaller in size (KB & bytes) meaning the forum pages will load quicker in your browser after you've cleared your browser's Cache.

Edited by Zappa

Years of knowing how to clear your browsing history pays off in times like these! lol

If you're using Chrome, click on the 3 horizontal bars in the top right (under the red X), click on history > clear browsing history, and make sure 'cached images and files' is ticked. Been so long since I used other browsers I cant remember how to find it in them.

EDIT : untick the other stuff if you dont want to have to re-input passwords, etc.

Edited by Laudbertz
Addition.

Years of knowing how to clear your browsing history pays off in times like these! lol

If you're using Chrome, click on the 3 horizontal bars in the top right (under the red X), click on history > clear browsing history, and make sure 'cached images and files' is ticked. Been so long since I used other browsers I cant remember how to find it in them.

EDIT : untick the other stuff if you dont want to have to re-input passwords, etc.

you need to send money at once to here...........Nigeriabigmoney4u.com There's millions of unclaimed money that we've traced back to you