I find it quite hilarious anyone actually sitting listening to Ashley's 2 lackeys pretending that other forms of finance were genuinely considered. It's like a scene out of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

FS the pro board sheep like ACD should not be discussing anything you are not invited to. You should demand they resign or resign yourself out of protest.

This is just a sham and it will drag you down.

They should not have attended without the others, or at least made an attempt to discuss it with them.

These people have no principles, they are blazer chasers. We have all met their type during our time.

Trying to take a step back and look at the last few days......

1. RFB board pass by majority a 'Vote of No Confidence' in the RIFC board (this appears to spark the RIFC board into communication).

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears as though RIFC quickly look for a meeting with RFB under the condition that one or more of the members don't attend due to Rangers Board Members not trusting the individual(s).

(Why not put it back 24 hours and have more members attend)

3. The notes from the meeting seem to repeat and produce more holes regards the RIFC position and on the whole are unsatisfactory answers that don't even begin to address the issue of 'No Confidence'.

4. Forlan: Stick in there and don't let them provoke you into leaving at an important juncture.

5. Rather than division and squabbling that will get us no-where, let's push for transparency whilst RIFC are on the backfoot.

Edited by buster.

The young lass at the meeting has posted this on RM . . .

They're meeting us on the 11th where we will be asking questions for fans. Nearer the time I'll be asking fans on social media questions they want us to ask the Board and we will push for answers. Will let you know when we put it on social media.

Bad language and pointless questions/statements won't be asked. We'll have a limited time to ask as many relevant questions as possible.

I'd like to ask FS who picks the questions that will be asked ?

The young lass at the meeting has posted this on RM . . .

They're meeting us on the 11th where we will be asking questions for fans. Nearer the time I'll be asking fans on social media questions they want us to ask the Board and we will push for answers. Will let you know when we put it on social media.

Bad language and pointless questions/statements won't be asked. We'll have a limited time to ask as many relevant questions as possible.

I'd like to ask FS who picks the questions that will be asked ?

Sorry but don't know will pick any questions (at this stage anyway).

I urge everyone to do their own research, frame a question and submit it.

Can the fans board not ask for a proper meeting, with a pre-approved agenda, that the majority are able to attend?

Genuine question as I don't know how these meetings work.

I understand they'll be attending the next scheduled RFB meeting on February 11.