Glad to see a lack of 'point scoring' on here. What an experience for the kid, and his dad who must feel awful that he couldn't protect him. I would have felt exactly the same had it been the other way round, as I'm sure we all would have.

Personally I would like to see the wee boy get 'special visits' from both sides.

I remember going on a bus to my first OF game when I was just slightly older than the kid in this story. I'd never been so excited in my life, before during and after. When we stopped next to a celtc bus at red lights on the way back after winning I, and the entire bus, went absolutely mental. But it never occurred to me to get a bottle out (there were plenty lying around, believe me - this was the early 80's) and fire it at them.

I think maybe I'm totally out of touch with how some people think. I can't get my head round this at all.

Edited by andy steel

I was on a supporters bus many years ago where a friend was killed by a brick thrown through a window. Such reckless and indiscriminate thuggery as this deserves to be punished but they never got the culprit. It was a football related incident but not recorded as such.

I was on a supporters bus many years ago where a friend was killed by a brick thrown through a window. Such reckless and indiscriminate thuggery as this deserves to be punished but they never got the culprit. It was a football related incident but not recorded as such.

I am afraid our supporters did that to Celtic buses as well. I remember supporters who used the Kelvinhaugh ferry waiting for Celtic buses on the Clydeside Expressway going back from the piggery and pelting the buses with stones.

At least STV reported it , as per usual BBC Pacific shelf ignored it

Conspicuous by their absence once again. No surprise at all. Their bias is obvious and now UK wide. Their reporting is now so skewed I honestly doubt every piece until I have time to verify independently.

The BBC has become a haven for malcontents and subversives. We will get no sympathy there.