A waste of time, who would believe them?

And there is the crux of the issue.

This whole thing is about trust. We lost trust in Murray, we couldn't trust Whyte, and Green then took many of us for mugs thereafter. Hence, just how can Mike Ashley and his representatives expect Rangers fans to react to his known policy of non-engagement with anything other than suspicion.

Until we get beyond that hurdle any meeting, any question and any answer is pointless.

The RFB should refuse the meeting unless Ashley himself attends.

Whilst I think like others that they will lie and smoke screen their way through the meeting, I also think it is worthwhile. Any opportunity to get at them directly, with a possibility to catch them on the hop with well constructed questions, is an opportunity that must be taken in order to keep the pressure on this board of unwanteds.

1. Since RIFC has been set up, there have been numerous versions of boards of directors, and one common theme is that at any point in time, the current board put much of the responsibility of the poor state of the club on previous versions of the board. Why have this board not looked to take action against previous directors for not acting in the best interests of the company of which they are directors of?

2. The net loan from Mike Ashley (in whatever guise) recently increased from £3m to £5m, with no guarantee that it would increase to the reported £10m. For that additional £2m, the board gave away 26% of our retail income, a fixed charge over Murray Park, a floating charge over the rest of our assets excluding Murray Park, the club's registered trademarks and shirt sponsorship. Please justify how this amount of security can be justified for a mere additional £2m.

3. Can Mr Lliambias and Mr Leach give an example of a decision that they have taken that is in the best interests of RIFC and has been to the detriment of MASH, Sports Direct or Mike Ashley?

4. can the directors list out the exact reasons why they felt that the loan from Ashley was better for the club than the T3Bs proposal?

5. Why did the directors not ensure that this financing was put in place at the start of the month to allow us not to sell our best player?

Edited by Bluedell

1. Since RIFC has been set up, there have been numerous versions of boards of directors, and one common theme is that at any point in time, the current board put much of the responsibility of the poor state of the club on previous versions of the board. Why have this board not looked to take action against previous directors for not acting in the best interests of the company of which they are directors of?

2. The net loan from Mike Ashley (in whatever guise) recently increased from £3m to £5m, with no guarantee that it would increase to the reported £10m. For that additional £2m, the board gave away 26% of our retail income, a fixed charge over Murray Park, a floating charge over the rest of our assets excluding Murray Park, the club's registered trademarks and shirt sponsorship. Please justify how this amount of security can be justified for a mere additional £2m.

3. Can Mr Lliambias and Mr Leach give an example of a decision that they have taken that is in the best interests of RIFC and has been to the detriment of MASH, Sports Direct or Mike Ashley?

4. can the directors list out the exact reasons why they felt that the loan from Ashley was better for the club than the T3Bs proposal?

5. Why did the directors not ensure that this financing was put in place at the start of the month to allow us not to sell our best player?

#2 is a belter.

Hope that makes the final list.

Questions have been submitted to the RFB.

As was expected with questions being submitted from 4 forums and via Facebook some of the questions are of a very similar nature so your question may not be asked in the exact language you used this is so we can try and cover the questions as best we can in the time allotted.

I've put forward as many as I thought were relevant omitting the obvious one like "When are you gonna just f*&k off" and the likes.

As was expected with questions being submitted from 4 forums and via Facebook some of the questions are of a very similar nature so your question may not be asked in the exact language you used this is so we can try and cover the questions as best we can in the time allotted.

I've put forward as many as I thought were relevant omitting the obvious one like "When are you gonna just f*&k off" and the likes.

getting to the stage where we should stop all communication with them and just stick to "just leave". Often just feels like our questions forewarn them giving time for excuses to be made, rather than any meaningful discussion taking place.

thanks for passing on the questions

Och you spoil sport. I thought that was the best question.:)

Cant wait to see the answers to these questions.

The answers are to be released from the Voyager spacecraft in order that any potential martian billionaire may be willing to invest in the Company.

The Nomad has advised us that is allowed within AIM s regulatory framework.