"UPDATE: We apologise for the delay in getting the minutes to you. The secretary Gary Gillan, who is based in Canada, had some technical difficulties at the meeting using Webex as a communication tool and has had to double check the minutes with everyone on the RFB before publicising them. We can assure you that at no point has Llambias or anyone outwith the RFB had a say in the content of the minutes. The delay is simply down to the connection issues."

The RFB are endeavouring to get the minutes out, however that is not in our sole gift.

Is there not a contradiction in these 2 statements or are the minutes now ready and the club have to issue them first? if so, why is that? Why should the fans have to wait even longer? What happens if the RFB were to just put them up on FB now?

Is there not a contradiction in these 2 statements or are the minutes now ready and the club have to issue them first?

That's how they are normally issued first on the Club website, the FB page is a fairly recent addition and is run by some RFB members not the Club.

if so, why is that?

Don't know but that's how the protocol has been working up till now anyway.

Why should the fans have to wait even longer?

They shouldn't they should have been up.

What happens if the RFB were to just put them up on FB now?

I don't know but we may well find out.

Well it appears that SoS have posted the minutes.

Pity as I had submitted corrections in regards to my questions at the end of the meeting which illuminate them so that both the questions and answers are clearer.

Edited by forlanssister
Correction.

Well it appears that SoS have posted the minutes.

Pity as I had submitted corrections in regards to my questions at the end of the meeting which illuminate them so that both the questions and answers are clearer.

Not had a chance to read all of this yet but again there is no review of outstanding actions.

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfansboard/posts/509797972496017

Two points jump out:

1, Er, I thought he had?

DL: There is no way that Dave King can be 100% confident that he has the 51% votes requirement. If he was he would come out and communicate this publicly.

2 And this is ridiculous, surely? (Hopefully!)

BL: Not for minuting – the Three Bears shit themselves when they thought we’d accept their deal.

And a PS...

PS If it was "not for minuting" and it appears in the minutes........will this be an excuse to end the meetings?

What "outstanding actions"?

What is the point in minutes if there to be no follow up? All minutes I have been involved in with different companies have a review of outstanding actions.

In the earlier minutes the regular response by the board was they would speak to such and such and then report back. Then the next minutes has no follow up and the whole process is pointless.