What is the point in minutes if there to be no follow up? All minutes I have been involved in with different companies have a review of outstanding actions.

In the earlier minutes the regular response by the board was they would speak to such and such and then report back. Then the next minutes has no follow up and the whole process is pointless.

Normal business was suspended for that meeting due to the circumstances.

As far as I know I was the only who filed a report regarding their constituency prior to the meeting however it was not included in the meeting for reasons out with my control and the unusual circumstances of the meeting itself.

Normal business was suspended for that meeting due to the circumstances.

As far as I know I was the only who filed a report regarding their constituency prior to the meeting however it was not included in the meeting for reasons out with my control and the unusual circumstances of the meeting itself.

I'm not having a go at you, I just think the actual concept is fundamentally flawed. I can't see anything tangible happening apart from bluster.

Regarding the actions, I'm not talking about this specific meeting. I'm talking about all of them. Any proposed actions are never, ever addressed in the following meeting so there's no evidence of anything ever being achieved. I doubt this has much left in the tank but if there's any future meetings it might be an idea to start with a list of outstanding actions so the board can lie through their teeth/address what they have (not) done.

PS - has there ever been a meeting where they have sat through to the end and there has been no disruptions?

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy