so how do we get promoted then ? Don't you want to get promoted ?

If it helps Ashley no. We have our own players to develop and its hardly a straight choice anyway. We have plenty of players more than good enough to get us up. Indeed more than good enough to win it.

Ashley should have left us lewis or paid for derrek McInnis if he really wanted to. help.

If any one of these players contributes to us getting promoted and we are not paying their wages then as a short term fix, I don't see the issue.

The current squad aren't good enough and for whatever reason the youngsters are not getting a chance, so whatever it takes to get back to the SPL is fine by me.

I don't see how getting a random collection of Newcastle's rejects will help us much. No one at the Club knows anything about them, no thought seems to have been given to how they will fit in with the players we already have, and being loan players, you've got to wonder how committed they will be. Do they even want to be at Rangers?

If it helps Ashley no. We have our own players to develop and its hardly a straight choice anyway. We have plenty of players more than good enough to get us up. Indeed more than good enough to win it.

Ashley should have left us lewis or paid for derrek McInnis if he really wanted to. help.

I bet DK wants us promoted to the top division just as much as anyone. We're losing too much money not being there

I don't see how getting a random collection of Newcastle's rejects will help us much. No one at the Club knows anything about them, no thought seems to have been given to how they will fit in with the players we already have, and being loan players, you've got to wonder how committed they will be. Do they even want to be at Rangers?

Dunno, but I would expect that Newcastle has a scouting system? That aside, do you consider Aird, McGregor, Gallacher, McKay and a whole host of current and former Ibrox loanees Rangers "rejects"? Mayb, just maybe we wait and see what sort of players these chaps are, while casting our minds back a few weeks and how our veterans and full professionals play these days?

McDowell should just ignore them and play our youths instead.

We have had the chance mate for 3 years to build a team from youth to having a few more experience players around to guide them and mould.

We need a complete overhaul at the club, i can't see these loanees being any worse than we have but time will tell if they are played.

Dunno, but I would expect that Newcastle has a scouting system? That aside, do you consider Aird, McGregor, Gallacher, McKay and a whole host of current and former Ibrox loanees Rangers "rejects"? Mayb, just maybe we wait and see what sort of players these chaps are, while casting our minds back a few weeks and how our veterans and full professionals play these days?
Sorry, Aird and McGregor are still here, right? How are they loanees?