Guest Supertoon

I think the lads will do well for you, I dont have much knowledge of the quality of your squad nowadays or the division but knowing them have then Id be surprised if they dont have an impact. 1 or 2 are just gambles though, toss a coin if they will work out.

Bigi is the best of the 5 currently, could be good enough to be in our squad but for some reason was frozen out by Pardew. Streete has potential but needs games to develop, highly thought of here for a few years now.

Fantastic news if true that we are paying their wages though, gotta love big Mike eh!!

I think the lads will do well for you, I dont have much knowledge of the quality of your squad nowadays or the division but knowing them have then Id be surprised if they dont have an impact. 1 or 2 are just gambles though, toss a coin if they will work out.

Bigi is the best of the 5 currently, could be good enough to be in our squad but for some reason was frozen out by Pardew. Streete has potential but needs games to develop, highly thought of here for a few years now.

Fantastic news if true that we are paying their wages though, gotta love big Mike eh!!

He is a cancer we are about to rip out our club. Something Newcastle ans should look upon with wonderment.

What do you think of Vucic, he seems to have the best pedigree?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

He is a cancer we are about to rip out our club. Something Newcastle ans should look upon with wonderment.

I wouldn't get too cocky at this stage. I fear there's along way to go before his influence is gone.

Edited by Bluedell

I wouldn't get too cocky at this stage. I fear there's along way to go before his influence is gone.

No doubt about it BD. Ashley won't give up easily on all of the different types of free advertising he's getting for Sports Direct. Slowly but surely we're being turned into a Club like NUFC where everywhere you turn there's a Sports Direct logo.

Have you watched these players regularly?

also no one knows what the situation is as regards paying for the wages and wisely no one trusts a word that comes out of ashley's lackey's mouths.

Guest Supertoon

not having much knowledge of your current side Im not in a position to say which areas you are already strong in and which need reinforcements. But in terms of just the 5:

Bigi is the best based on performances, did fairly will in our first team but then disappeared under Pardew, no-one really knows why but as a CM he is really good on the ball, energetic etc. Should make a real difference for you id imagine.

Vuckic had the biggest reputation when he came, big guy, playing as a 10 most probably but never really did it when he had the odd chance but never had a proper run in the team. Made of glass though, very injury prone.

Streete has potential but never had a chance in the first team and little loan experience so lets see, Mbabu I have no idea, Ferguson not a bad little LB, very lightweight, never PL level but does ok for N Ireland international matches.

Think 3 are out of contract in the summer so have incentive to show what they can do.

But i agree, no-one trusts a word from Mashley, and no-one really knows what his intentions are. Good luck!

Have you watched these players regularly?

also no one knows what the situation is as regards paying for the wages and wisely no one trusts a word that comes out of ashley's lackey's mouths.

not having much knowledge of your current side Im not in a position to say which areas you are already strong in and which need reinforcements. But in terms of just the 5:

Bigi is the best based on performances, did fairly will in our first team but then disappeared under Pardew, no-one really knows why but as a CM he is really good on the ball, energetic etc. Should make a real difference for you id imagine.

Vuckic had the biggest reputation when he came, big guy, playing as a 10 most probably but never really did it when he had the odd chance but never had a proper run in the team. Made of glass though, very injury prone.

Streete has potential but never had a chance in the first team and little loan experience so lets see, Mbabu I have no idea, Ferguson not a bad little LB, very lightweight, never PL level but does ok for N Ireland international matches.

Think 3 are out of contract in the summer so have incentive to show what they can do.

But i agree, no-one trusts a word from Mashley, and no-one really knows what his intentions are. Good luck!

Thanks for your input mate. I hope us getting rid of Ashley gives you guy's fresh impetus to put up a fight against him. It will obviously be far more difficult as he has your team tied up lock stock and barrel. Good luck.

Excellent. Sounds great and just what we are needing.

Our management have no idea how to play a number 10, so doubt he'll get a sniff.

Streete has potential but never had a chance in the first team and little loan experience so lets see,

Our management have a blind spot when it comes to centre halves. Hopefully he'll get a chance but he's not 36 with no pace so don't hold your breath.

Ferguson not a bad little LB, very lightweight, never PL level but does ok for N Ireland international matches.

Don't be surprised to see him being played as a left midfielder.

Thanks for your input, mate. Appreciate it!

Edited by Bluedell