http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-boardroom-battle-dave-king-5100588

DAVE KING will outline his vision for the future tomorrow as the Battle for the Blue Room gathers pace.

King has called a press conference in Glasgow city centre where he is set to confront the challenges facing the club, now under the grip of Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley.

Good point. He needs to be careful as certain spin doctors will twist every word. Suspect there's a plan in place to perhaps build up the momentum in favour of the good guys.

That is why I said the other day that King would be better keeping quiet until just before the EGM unless he really has some mountain moving information to deal out. It is strange he has been in Britain for a few days now contacting people and now he has an announcement. Hopefully some good news.

Suspect it will be a damp squib. Is also irrelevant until and unless he can gain power.

I actually think it is vital to DK gaining power....he needs to create a massive wave of support, which can influence other shareholders.

I actually think it is vital to DK gaining power....he needs to create a massive wave of support, which can influence other shareholders.

Depends whether he actually has something to say. If it is about Ashleys loan then he is a week too late. It really has to be something worthwhile.

Depends whether he actually has something to say. If it is about Ashleys loan then he is a week too late. It really has to be something worthwhile.

The best thing he could do is lay out his plans on how to take us forward,I hope he doesn't mention Cashley