Hopefully he has a clear plan, for all to see,on how he is going to take us forward,I hope it is clearly put out

It took Wallace and Nash 4 months on the inside to review the business and even begin to formulate some basic plans, so unfortunately, I can't imagine Dave King or any of the other Rangers men being able to give us detailed or clear plans until they're in control and have a full understanding of the damage which has been done.

The best thing he could do is lay out his plans on how to take us forward,I hope he doesn't mention Cashley

That's what i'm worried about too. Stay on topic and only talk about EGM and vision for the club, he doesnt need to say anything about the state of the current board that is not already blatantly obvious.

That's what i'm worried about too. Stay on topic and only talk about EGM and vision for the club, he doesnt need to say anything about the state of the current board that is not already blatantly obvious.

I'm sure he doesn't us to tell him that!..............................does he?

Operation "Smear Again" will be well underway. Expect the usual poison from Toxic's useful idiots.

The Daily Record article in the OP could even be the start of it. Toxic, his associates and their ilk will be feeding the press with preemptive strikes against Dave King in order to have our fans expecting a lot more info (plans etc) from King than what we're likely to get.

Then if as Craig predicted earlier in the thread, it turns out to fall short of the hype, then the boards PR rats go into overdrive on the King smear campaign part XI with the usual 'he has no plans' guff.

Edited by Zappa

King will only be able to give us broad strokes at best.

All he needs to do is layout an achievable roadmap - we don't need specifics at this point.

All we are looking for is a positive way forward & a vision of the future. Obviously any plans are cash dependent & he won't be able to get a full handle on that until he is in the door, however there is nothing stopping him outlining his general plans & providing as much detail as he possibly can.

By doing this it should encourage some of the long term investors that DK's path is the right way forward & back his proposals @ the EGM

my problem with Dave King is that he pops up and disappears again, pops up again and disappears yet again and so on.

I hope this time he sticks around and sees things through

I guess that will keep happening as he lives in SA. I guess most of his work will be video conferences.

my problem with Dave King is that he pops up and disappears again, pops up again and disappears yet again and so on.

That is something that has annoyed me as well...he'll throw a few comments/statements about then go silent for months. However, credit where its due, he has stepped up & purchased a significant volume of shares & put himself in a very strong position for the EGM....

I guess that will keep happening as he lives in SA. I guess most of his work will be video conferences.

i don't have a problem with that but in the past momentum seems to be gained and lost because he then seems to take a back seat.

I'm not singling out Dave King either all of them are guilty of it