Mike Ashley is treating Rangers like a branch of Sports Direct

Mike Ashley is treating Rangers like a branch of Sports Direct with his knockdown loan deals

Among the questions that need answering: are Rangers paying the Newcastle loanees from the money Ashley has lent them, i.e has he turned a wage cost at Newcastle into part of Rangers’ debt to him? And most importantly: what are his intentions for both clubs? Which does he want to own long-term, and would it be right for him to control Rangers while acting as their banker and at the same time use Newcastle as a glorified Sports Direct branch?

Some of our supporters really need to wake up. I've just had an exchange elsewhere with a chap who thinks that questioning what Ashley is up to is the result of brainwashing.

This chap also couldn't imagine why someone would seek to move money out of Rangers to another company.

Some of our supporters really need to wake up. I've just had an exchange elsewhere with a chap who thinks that questioning what Ashley is up to is the result of brainwashing.

This chap also couldn't imagine why someone would seek to move money out of Rangers to another company.

There's nothing worse than a brainwashed moron who is under the illusion he is enlightened.