was it ever announced that leach and llambias were the two nominees they chose to appoint? or did the board appoint them and ashley still have another two up his sleeve for emergencies?

I'm really not sure. It's not easy to keep up with these snakes, their misleading announcements/statements and their frequent corrections to previous announcements/statements.

It looks to me that they are keeping 2 places in hand for after the EGM as two places are linked to the 5 mill. loan. Even if DK clears the whole board then they will still be able to install 2 members until the loan is paid back. If the bears have a majority then they might not be able to change things but it will be 2 pair of ears for MA.

I emailed the directors earlier today.

Maybe they have reconsidered . .

Let us know if you get a reply mate. Don't hold your breath.

Keep up the good work! I think I speak for many in expressing our thanks to your for chasing these bastards.

The Company confirms that it has today drawn down the sum of £5 million from the credit facility agreement entered into between SportsDirect.com Retail Limited (SD) and Rangers Football Club Limited (RFC) and has repaid the loan of £3 million to RFC provided by Mash Holdings Limited (MASH).

As a result of this repayment, all rights of MASH to nominate two persons for potential appointment to the board of directors of the Company and RFC have now lapsed. SD has the right to nominate two persons for potential appointment to the board of directors of the Company, but has not currently exercised this right.

Further to the Company's announcement on 27 October 2014, the Company would like to clarify the position in relation to any rights of MASH to appoint directors of RFC as referred to in that announcement. The correct position is that MASH never had the right to directly appoint directors of RFC.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8461-company-announcement

Does this mean that Llambias and Barry Leach have been taken onto the board under false pretences.

Can't get the link to this announcement to work. Looks like they may have removed it!!

Surely they can't get away with doing that or at least if a shareholder requested sight of the annoucement they'd be forced to give it.

They are at least transparent in their MO. :rolleyes:

---------------------------

ps. May have confused a regulatory annoucement with a statement.

Edited by buster.